Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$137
View deal
Hotels.comUS$137
Orbitz.comUS$137
TravelocityUS$137
CheapTicketsUS$137
FindHotelUS$136
TripadvisorUS$137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Villa Palma for a week while on business trip. Very nice hotel in very cool building, superbly decorated - the owner has another business making luxury furniture. There's restaurant, bar and pizzeria in the same building. Had dinner in both restaurant and pizzeria and the food was delicious! Pizzeria can get quite busy at times as lots of locals come to enjoy fresh pizza - always a good sign. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. All in all a rest stay, hope to be back again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The room is very spacious, comfortable, having warm atmosphere inside. The bed is the largest i ever seen in a hotel room. The bathroom is big with shower and jacuzzi. The room has command panel for lights, tv and radio. The breakfast is delicious. Inside yard is beautiful and well maintained. The personal is very polite and kind. I strongly recommend this hotel! We were very satisfied and happy to come back again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I'm so glad we had a chance to stay here for a couple of days. The rooms are superb, just ask for a Junior Suit, they have been all renovated recently with magnificent furniture of Francesco Molon ( usually you can find it at luxury 5 star hotels like St. Regis, Savoy, Hyatt, Kempinski ect) The stuff is so gentle, the cuisine is really delicious. In love with this place, that has a magic garden where we loved to have a breakfast and dinner. Strongly recommended.

Room tip: ask for a Junior Suite,
Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I organized my wedding at Villa Palma and I've been very happy about the result.

As we live abroad, we just came to see the place once and then the rest was organized by email/telephone. When I first came in, I was impressed by the way in which the handle weddings, they have a detailed leaflet with 4 menu offers depending on the budget: everything is included in the price, all well explained; this forms the basis for then discussing adjustments with the chef Mirko Fozzi. They have been flexible for children menu and special dietary requirements/vegetarians. We could choose the size of the tables, flowers, marriage cake and schedules. We called a musician to play at the wedding and the management took care of paying the music-tax on our behalf.

Place itself is a very well kept luxury refurbished villa, with decor from Molon's family run business.
Starters have been served outside, in the park, as it was a nice sunny day. Inside the villa they have 2 big reception rooms to host around 120 people. A wonderful suite and breakfast for the day of the wedding was also included in the package. It has a big parking space for cars.

Everything was fine: location, food and organization.

I found the staff and management very professional. Highly recommended.

Room tip: if you can afford, choose one of the suite on top floor
Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at villa Palma for 2 nights with my husband and 2 adult children. We stayed in 2rooms that were very large and lovely. However no air condition. We thought we didn't know how to operate it and when we inquired for help we were told it was to early in the season for the air conditioner. In addition to no air, there was a large birthday party and wedding the nights we were that that were so loud I didn't sleep until 3 am both nights. They did move my room only to a more quiet location but we could still here the noises because we had to keep windows open due to no air. Also they gave us a very slight price reduction for our discomfort. We had been traveling for 2 weeks throughout italy and this was our last hotel. It was by far the most expensive and the least comfortable and accommodating in Italy.

Date of stay: May 2014