All reviews beer garden jacuzzi tub spa room entertainment book barramundi saturday night front counter continental breakfast large bathroom good size car park stayed here for nights smorgasbord adelaide function dominic
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Thought the accom was really comfortable and affordable. Easy run into the city and back to the airport. I didn't notice the noise as I was at the far end of the hotel but also was aware I was staying at a pub so wouldn't have complained.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
David K, Front Office Manager at Walkers Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hi SydAstroBoy. Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased you found our accommodation rooms comfortable and affordable. Guests asre certainly surprised by the quality and comfort of the rooms. If your travels find you in Adelaide again, we'd love to host you again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel presents very well. The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly. The meals are also good. Unfortunately that is where it stops. The accomodation (only one floor up) is situated above their beer garden and bar. The music levels and patrons talking make it very hard to relax and even sleep as it goes in late into the night. Not a place I would suggest for people or families if you intend to have an early night.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a handful of times and liked it BUT BEWARE - on Fri & Sat nights the noise from the large bar area downstairs is insane and continues til 2am!
A bit of noise doesn’t bother me but this was off the charts. If you like DOOF DOOF until 2am I can highly recommend this place.
I really think people should be warned when they book for the weekend.
I rang to complain just after 1am when I expected it would stop. I got an apology and was offered a discounted rate. Given I’m in Adelaide for a family wedding tomorrow, all I wanted was a reasonable nights sleep.
Will have to move somewhere else tomorrow (Sat) night.
Otherwise, staff are always v nice, rooms clean, beds good although pillows flat and should be replaced or at least have a variety.
Have never eaten here.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank craig h
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Attending today with a group of friends. Drink service was great. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food was dips, spring rolls, dim sims, pizza...all tasted great. Good atmosphere. Will go back again for a relaxing afternoon.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie23294
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We had a large group of people at lunch time and they made us feel very welcome. The staff were good and there was a huge variety of food on the menu. The food was extremely tasty and the portions were large. They have a very large dining area as well as plenty of outdoor space for eating or just drinking. Bottles of wine were quite pricey but we were very happy with everything and we had a great afternoon.

Date of stay: November 2017