All reviews stumptown coffee apple tv heated toilet fire pit play board games malin goetz products game changer window shades tasty coffee hip vibe happy hour leather chairs the private beach area thoughtful touches yogurt poop bags bath products
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Initial impressions were not great as we pulled into an obviously old style motel with cracked pavement but my spirits were lifted when we entered the reception area. The interior is modern, casual, sleek and perhaps a bit industrial. Our room was a standard King room ( no jacuzzi or kitchen) with upscale amenities, linens and heated toilet seat. There was a great selection of snacks and drinks available in our room as well as free wifi and a good TV. We enjoyed happy hour in the reception room and thought the s'mores around the fire pits were a marvellous treat. Staff were super helpful and friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice115
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I must admit, this was probably one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. Great hospitality, great rooms, and great breakfast. Try the Banshee Mordecai wine at the front desk! Spectacular!! Thank you Coachman for a great experience. Can't wait to come back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TrevorDos
Reviewed 2 May 2017

My girlfriend and I spent two nights at the Coachman recently and had a wonderful stay! The property is beautifully renovated and is such a refreshing change of pace for the area. As a designer, the attention paid to the details made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Some highlights: the Stumptown coffee and the great beer & wine options from the bar. The s'more kits and the lovely fire pits were a nice surprise. Close proximity to the beach (less than a 10 minute walk). The staff was super friendly and attentive to our needs. And last but definitely not least.... the rooms have HEATED TOILET SEATS. Total game changer.

We'll be back someday!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

All we got was the first class tour from the GM. We were already staying at our son's home nearby. Impressed nevertheless. SLT is chock full of generic hotel rooms and decor. Coachman has 'flavor!' Recently renovated. Big enough to have amenities like several generous and well appointed indoor and outdoor social spaces, high quality drinks selection, pool and hot tub, but small enough to give guests individual attention. Meeting spaces just right with pool and huge open air deck adjacent for break time. So close to casinos and lake but not near the through traffic. If I had a corporate meeting to schedule for up to 25, I'd book in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I have to say I absolutely loved this place. From the free s'mores by the fire pit, heated toilet seats, great happy hour selections and the most awesome and accommodating staff! Thanks Emily for such a great experience. We will definitely stay here again. Clean simple rooms with comfy beds and great pillows. Just a short walk to the casinos and to the lake. I highly recommend staying here if you want a chill and relaxed atmosphere!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends