“Excellent food and service!”

Verde Mexican Rotisserie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Food was phenomenal! Service was helpful and friendly. Food was served quickly. Very nice sized portions for the price! Would definately return to try other menu items!!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My son was hungry after driving to meet up with us but we just wanted something light so this fit the bill perfectly. My wife had guacamole and chips, guacamole tasted quite good and freshly prepared. I had a single chicken taco with the medium green salsa - perfect medium heat and yummy, one of the best tasting green salsas I’ve had. My son had the tri tips tacos with hot red salsa which he said tasted really good, nicely cooked and tender. Only issue is it is general seating and if busy, you could be stuck with no place to sit. Luckily a family saw us scanning for seats for three so moved their two sons so we could use one of their stools. Not sure what we’d have done if they didn’t move. They got a few beers on tap, some odd wines and ciders in the cooler and typical soft drinks. The rotisserie chicken looked good so may need to return if time allows this trip.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Went for a early dinner on a Saturday night. There was plenty of seating available when we arrived but quickly became much busier as we ate.
I ordered the classic pork burrito...little did I know how big it would be. I had no way of weighing it but it had to push 2-3 lbs !!! The burrito was tasty and enough for 2 meals !!
My fiance had the tri-tip quesadilla which she said was extremely good and again, too big to finish. Her daughter had a kids bean and cheese burrito which was perfect size and she ate the whole thing..and shes very picky.
We also ordered the guacamole which was very good.
I really dont think you can go wrong dining here.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We read about this awesome restaurant in Sunset Magazine and decided to give it a try when we visited the area. Definitely SCORED on all ticker boxes - Fresh Fares, Delicious Entrees, Flavorful, Friendly Service and Easy on Wallet. Hands down try the Guacamole and any Taco with beans and slaw as a side. We washed our meal down with Jasmine Kombucha, however, their flavors may likely rotate with the season, so just go with the flow and you will not be disappointed. TIP: arrive early for lunch as this appears to be a local favorite.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Tried a tri-tip burrito and a pork burrito. Tri-tip was superb, but the pork burrito was a bit bland. Served with tortilla chips and a small cup of salsa (actually, 6 chips per person). Price was about $10 per burrito, and soda pop was extra. Note: not standard soda pop brands, but some local company. We did not care for the "diet cola" flavor. Atmosphere was bright and cheerful, but very casual. One orders at the counter and then food is delivered in a plastic tray.