“Off the beach food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Greasy unappetizing food, had much better from chilies!!! low grade service, the toilets were "authentic" yuk never will go back never recommend when crabby bills, PJ's and Guppies are just up the road.My sons daughter had a messy plate of over cooked and greasy chicken, my fajita was poorly done 1/2 cooked peppers half was bought out 7 mins after starting my meal, ad hoc wiring behind our table, very hickey and indicative of the hidden values behind the scenes. not recommend low quality, bankrupt nutrition and dirty.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

A free cup of soup with every order. I usually live on the Mexican Mainland nine months out of the year, and am used to good traditional Mexican food. What I find is that most Mexican restaurants copy their menus from Baja, which is more bland in nature , or they modify the menus to please their "Gringo" patrons.
All and all the food was good, and the service was very good

Reviewed 24 October 2016

This restaurant catered for a conference I was attending. They were very professional and the food was good. Our requirements were pretty simple but they made a great meal for us.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

WE love this place. Our family has to stop here when we are in town. The place is SIMPLE! They have a decent beer selection. No hard Liquor. But the food!!!! OMG, flavor and fun is what happens here. The service is good and friendly.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I have had a lot of awesome authentic Mexican food and this was nothing special. My husband and son ordered tacos and it came with only the meat and tortilla, rice and beans on the side. So garnishments (it was to go). They said it didn't taste very good. Will not go back.