“May trip 2108”

Primo's Italian Bistro
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Primo's Italian Bistro serves authentic Italian recipes and boasts the most extensive selection of Italian wines on the South Shore. Large parties, catering, reservations and to-go orders are welcome. We also have quarterly wine pairing dinners.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were on the way back to Stateline, NV from spending the day hiking. We found Primo's almost by accident, I is i the back of a shopping center. It was early. My taste buds have been destroyed but radiation, but tis place brought them alive. Bread was great with olive oil and vinegar just the way it should be. great salad, and my wife loved her baked eggplant parmesan, I shared the linguine and sauce. Sauce was great. The service was great by Mica. Truly a great find will recommend this small friendly place. get there early as it gets buys later. They surpassed our every expectation

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Looked this up on TripAdvisor - decided to stop in for a quick lunch. Really glad we did. We both got Lasagna - it was really good.

We planned on going back for diner but could not make it happen.

Give this place a try I am certain you will go away happy and full ☺.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner and had the lasagna. It was okay but seemed to have lots of sauce and not much pasta. I expected better for $17 but maybe that's reasonable in this resort town. Service was excellent and the atmosphere had an Italian flair.

Jim P, Owner at Primo's Italian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hi Trish,
I am sorry to hear that you were not impressed with my restaurant. Our prices are definitely in line with the rest of the restaurants here, especially since we make all of our pasta, pizza, sauces, and desserts fresh in house. However, we want our food to be more than okay! We strive to really wow our customers. Please feel free to send me a message with any suggestions you may have. I appreciate the compliments and the stars despite all of the above. I hope we get to make it up to you in the future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Good food and service. Small locals places. Non descript strip mall location. Home made pasta the fettuccine Alfredo is full of garlic not authentic Italian with nutmeg.
Veal is good but a little tough

Jim P, Propietario at Primo's Italian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hi JR,
I really appreciate you sharing your feedback online, although I am sorry to hear that your veal was tough! I am grateful that you still rated us four-stars. I hope you return again so that we can provide you with a five-star experience next time.
Cheers,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had the chicken Parmesan w a salad. Quality chicken lightly breaded. Rich marinara. Friendly staff. Would highly recommend, quality food. Great salt water fish tank to watch fish and anemones.

Jim P, Owner at Primo's Italian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

I really appreciate your review and recommendation. I hope we get the chance to serve you again soon!
Cheers,