Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$167
Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$133
Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$171
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$160
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Pool
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$164
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$116
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Pool
Stardust Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$176
Stardust Lodge
All reviewsgrassy areacheck in was easynice place to stayheavenly gondolatahoeroomymicrowave
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Breakfast is only on weekends. Check in was easy and quick. They let us do late check in. No housekeeping for the days we stayed for so and so reason. Shops and casinos are in walkable distance. Overall nice place to stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Theresa Ortiz, Manager threatened to cancel our reservation when we checked in at 11 pm because we knocked on the door too loud. She is by far the worst hotel employee we have ever run into. The hotel was a mess, with an iron stain burned into the carpet, black mold all over the unit along with a smell that cannot be described. Tear it down or get new management in.

Room Tip: I know you want to go to Lake Tahoe, but avoid this hotel at all costs
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I stayed here one night on my way home from San Francisco with my two kids. I used motels during that whole week. I have to say this place was the least updated, and most dirty place we stayed in. The bathroom still had a blue tub, toilet and sink, and the floor had those sticky tiles that were so dirty. Even the water out of the sink had a funny smell. Now, I don't know how that happens, but seriously, I was shocked. The lady at the front desk was nice enough when we checked in. I was also surprised to know that the 'free breakfast' was only on Saturdays and Sundays, so since we stayed over on a Sunday night, we never got the breakfast I thought we would get when we booked through Expedia.
Sorry to give a negative review, but I think people should know what to expect when going to this motel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is a solid 2.5 star hotel. But, the location is 4.5 (walking distance to beach, casinos, Heavenly gondola, shopping, etc). And the price (for the area, for the time) is 4.5 stars (lowest price in the area, but $10/day resort "hidden" fee). And the people working here were great. They have a pool. Which was clean. We were here early August. We got rooms 31 and 38, which both cost the same, but 31 had a couch, microwave, mini fridge. And we just had two chairs and some wooden seats right outside (facing) our window. No AC. But that was ok, and par for tahoe. Close to everything. Overall: recommended. Management: Look what your neighbor, BaseCamp, did with their similar space..take notes.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl T
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Went to check in and had to wait over 20 mins while they were done smoking outside. Got my key to my room and it looks like it hasn't been updated since before I was born. No A/C in rooms either. Had to keep windows open to hear all the people sitting outside and smoking cigarettes right outside my window until midnight. The bed was super uncomfortable and stains on carpet and drapes. Tried not to stay in room for too long. Not worth what they charged to stay there. Wished I would have spent a little more money and stayed at a nicer hotel. Good luck getting a parking spot too if there is an event going on. Had to be inventive on a parking spot, like other people.

Stayed: July 2017