All reviews donuts free popcorn hard boiled eggs fishing poles ping pong dual shower heads free dvd rentals bedroom area beach chairs hot tub continental breakfast board games great shower updated rooms no air conditioning small kitchen a great vacation
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This small but comfortable inn has so much to offer. First the staff: friendly, courteous and always trying to meet whatever needs they can. Not only for the guests but to each other - they seem to be more like extended family to one another than just co-workers. It was that noticeable. The units are clean, nicely remodeled and comfortable. The grounds are well kept and the other facilities are just as nice. Free laundry(!) and a very nice spread every morning for breakfast. Our favorite place to stay in South Lake Tahoe!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I absolutely didn’t expect much of this place at the beginning but as soon as we arrived and talked to the receptionist our picture of the place changed
They really make you comfortable
They have activities every day
They have bikes and other stuff for free
Rooms are fully equipped and furnished
Movies and popcorn and provided
Many other positive things
Thank you for giving us a lovely vacation

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Took the family to Tahoe to escape the smoke from fires in Sonoma County.

It was the perfect place to relax in a comfortable room, with plenty activities for the kids; warm pool, large free movie library, fee bikes (to borrow).

All the employees we very friendly and helpful.

We will definitely be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The resort is close to everything.An excellent staff , especially Rosy Ramos in the rec center, helps keep children and families fed and occupied with different activities and meals throughout the week.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came with a friend who got a separate room. Our room is right next to each other with a door between us.
I stayed in a lot of hotels in Lake Tahoe but this surprised me because Americana was clean, unique. For me and my friend, we have a loft and bedroom area with two TVs in each room. I loved that because I can watch two football games together. However, the remote also controls both TVs also. I am surprised there are so many activities such as ping pong, volleyball, basketball, swimming, and the front desk has kid art activities.
My wife loved the clean kitchen and the dual shower.
Definitely coming back during ski season since they also have shuttle service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple