“Awesome Service for Birthday Party”
Review of Macduff's Pub

Macduff's Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We booked this for a small birthday party sight unseen. It was the BEST place for our group. The service was impeccable and the food was excellent! We had one of the best parties ever! Cant say enough good things about the staff and manager who made our day great! Bread Pudding dessert is a must! All food was excellent!! Servers were outstanding! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Lake Tahoe the concierge at our resort recommended this Scottish restaurant! I am so happy we went! It was my birthday! I ordered the fish and chips! A huge portion of deliciousness! My hubby ordered the corn beef an cabbage! This was the best darn corn beef we ever tasted, and the portion was tremendous! My hubby is a big eater and he couldn’t finish. He took home a nice portion to eat the next day! The flavor of this meal was incredible I wish I had the recipe! Had an awesome mustard sauce! I know I’m raving about this dish! I wish I had some now! Lol my friend had the fish sandwich and her fiancé had the cottage pie also nice portions and very good! I don’t think anyone could go wrong here! Service was good! All the staff helped each other and they all were very attentive to all the customers! You can eat inside or outside! Very cute place!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

How to begin, we’ll start with the good, the food and drinks were good. First we found a bottle of ketchup on the table that had about a 1/4 inch of mold on top, that didn’t happen over night that took weeks. Clean your place up! At least 3 servers came to take our order after one already did. Drink came slowly maybe because the guy behind the bar was drinking his beer he must of had 3 while we were there. Also one of the kitchen guys was doing shots at the outside bar. There were five in our group and all five meals were delivered one at a time over about ten minutes. Dirty people dirty building pealing paint layers of dust. The only reason it got a 3 is the food, the rest was lousy and I’ve been in the restaurant business for over 30 years

Reviewed 21 July 2018

We liked this place so much that we went here twice in one weekend. The first time I had green salad with added grilled shrimp and dressing on the side that was perfect for dipping the shrimp. My husband enjoyed his battered shrimp and chips. The second time we each had pizza, which was very good. I do wish you could order different toppings on each half of the pizza because one pizza for a single person was way too much for us and yet we have different preferences for toppings. The bar is great and the servers were friendly.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Saw this place before we left for our holiday it is off the main drag and on a back street took a bit to find but we'll worth it I had shrimp and fries and my husband burger and fries it was really nice food good beer and we sat outside which was great. It was also a busy place with locals as well ax visitors which was good