Open today: 08:00 - 18:00

from US$30.00
from US$20.00
from US$144.00
More Info
All reviews jet ski explained everything dock area emerald bay a lot of fun these guys paddle boards parasailing skis rental lake crew consequences tahoe blast instructions info
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My BIL rented a party boat for us for a half day on the lake... the staff was super nice and the boat was really nice. What was amazing was the experience of being on Lake Tahoe and seeing it in its glory! We visited Emerald Bay and went swimming in the chilly water, too! It was a perfect day, perfect water, so calm, so beautiful so awesome!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My husband and I rented a boat for half day on the Lake. We had great service from booking to turning in the boat. The boats are kept in great condition, the staff is terrific and the pricing competitive. Thank you for a great day on the Lake.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Beware of the prices you are given when inquiring and booking your adventure with the local office. I was clearly given one price that included a discount by booking before 9:00 a.m. for para-sailing and was also told I didn't even need a reservation, but I went ahead and did anyways.

Well upon arrival day a very rude man at the para-sail tent informed me there were no discounts and that they were extremely booked and that's what happens when you use a ticketing agent. Which I DID NOT.

I was charged considerable more that the prices I was given just 4 days before.

On a positive note the crew on the boat is great and cannot say enough about them!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed 30 November 2016

The staff/management were EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional. The JET SKI TOUR is a MAJOR rip-off, as you can drive to the castle for FREE! The ride straight there and back was white knuckled as there was white-caps on Lake Tahoe. VERY scary and dangerous! Pay particular attention to the detailed contract they have you sign, cause they charged us additional $200 over the $436.88 for "Shallow Water" as I approached the marina shaken and in fear of my life the lake was so rough, but the instructor had us cut our engines in shallow water and the current bumped me into rocks, mind you their jet ski's are pretty tattered and beat up. MOST DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE TIME OR MONEY!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

My husband rented a boat for 2 hours on my birthday. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They walked us through every possible scenario and gave us tips on where to go and what to see. We really enjoyed our time on the lake! We rented the smallest boat they had and that was enough for the two of us. The lake was smooth on the way or and a bit choppy on the way back. We had an amazing time! Be sure to head to Emerald Bay!

Date of experience: November 2016