1,318 results
All reviews free breakfast made to order breakfast best westerns adjoining restaurant order off the menu on site restaurant blueberry pancakes within walking distance private beach queen room two sinks full service free access quiet area each morning two blocks heavenly village
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Internet down for obvious free. Breakfast only free for 1 plate!? Hotel staff was friendly and locality was superb! Near everything that you needed ( some in walking distance) - from gas stations, to restaurants, to casinos, to grocery outlets, and even to starbucks/Jamba juice....etc.)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Eric E, General Manager at Best Western Station House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Price was around 160 a day with breakfast, wifi and parking.

Location is 5m walk to the shopping area and 5m walk to the lake. An ideal spot I think, but maybe not if you’re going up the mountain fully geared every day. Room was clean, staff was friendly. Room can be a bit noisy; our refrigerator started humming every hour or so. Really loud, then gradually going softer. I sleep with earplugs but I kept hearing it. Perhaps other rooms don’t have this problem.
Lot’s of shower amenities, a coffeemachine, no safe, ice and vending machines closeby; have not seen any bears but it’s possible. Have seen a couple of squirrels. Alive and as roadkill.

We came from Mammoth Lakes and didnt need any snow chains, but when lights are flashing you do so keep them at hand or buy them before going up the mountain; its steep and curvy and you wouldnt want to be going up there without if snow is a possibility.

Would come here again but next time would unplug the refrigerator.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry O

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I would like to find out what room you were in so I can address the refrigerator issue. I can be reached by email at res@stationhouseinn.com or by phone at 530-542-1101. Again thank you for letting us know about the issue you faced. We hope to have you visit again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Rooms need updating. I was in their honeymoon suite and it was by far a romantic comfortable suite. Carpet was stained and frayed at corners. Bathroom literally had hair and dirt on walls and door jams. Large dirty area next to light switch on wall. Masking tape holding a couple tiles in place on Jacuzzi tub. I will bot be returning unless the rooms are redone. I will say staff was friendly and nice. Outside of property is quaint and eye appealing. Safe area. I like to stay in Bestwestern hotels but prefer the plus. Took a chance on this (which was not a Bestwestern plus) and was hoping it would be ok, but was very disappointed with my room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Eric E, General Manager at Best Western Station House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I would like to discuss the issues you faced further if you have a chance. I can be reached by email at res@stationhouseinn.com or by phone at 530-542-1101.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Outstanding staff experience, warm and delightful. Nice breakfast is provided and the cozy room was just so much more than we expected. When combined with the beauty of this incredible area, it made for memories that will us forever. We plan to return to this hotel to relax and enjoy this awesome area, every time we come now.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank S1460ZKdonm

We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This motel is dependably first-rate. Rooms are well-organized, very comfortable, and furnished with everything you might need. Very comfortable beds, quiet location.The attached restaurant is very nice - the free (large!) breakfast is an extra treat!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JJcalif
Eric E, General Manager at Best Western Station House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us and hope to see you again