See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Reviewed 26 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Reviewed 19 January 2018

this was my wedding weekend, i was expecting everything to be nice for what i paid, when we checked in the attendant was rude, when we got to our room it was freezing so we told the front desk guy and says he would send one and so we waited in our freezing room, so i went again when it was over hour and he ends up giving me a portable heater and it barely worked. there was no WiFi. the "breakfast" was just coffee and toast. I am currently planning my next trip and i will for sure not choose such a horrible place again such a bad experience overall.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The location is great. The room was clean. The price was right. However, the property could use some sprucing-up. Exterior paint was worn, as well as the interior bathroom shower and tub. I think I would plant a few trees and do some exterior landscaping to help the overall look. You don't want to think you are entering a second rate motel. We had to leave early because of the WiFi issue. My wife is taking an on-line course, and we thought that we could use the WiFi. We signed up for a three night stay, but decided to leave after two days. Since we made our reservations through booking.com, I guess we are locked-in to pay for the three nights. I don't know. Everything is such a hassle. You can't just tell the motel clerk your reason and get a refund. You have to go on-line, I guess, and then maybe talk to a human, and then maybe, who knows what's next. Anyway, aside from the WiFi, not a bad motel. By the way, when we checked-in for our first night, the desk person was a zombie. The next two desk persons we met were quite cordial. Luck of the draw, I guess.

1  Thank lelandv2018