After a day of adventure we found this place for $180 on a Sat. It was a great check in with a friendly clerk and ample parking. It was quiet and fairly clean. I didn't check if there was an elevator since we were on the lower level but still was surprised by the quiet since there's a restaurant 2 doors from ours.
It's perfect on the main road within walking distance to a lot of places to eat and hang out. The room was spacious but had no microwave or fridge. The AC was somewhat sufficient but I couldn't imagine being in the room on a really warm day. The carpeted floors felt damp, which bothered me enough to wear flip flops every time I moved in the room. It was quiet and didn't smell weird so we stayed the night and the new beds are wonderful!!!!!! We know they were new cause the old ones were stacked across the way but wow, we got a wonderful sleep. They could use a pillow update since they've got the good mattress. I'd like to return and see if they fix the carpet issue. The shower was good. Towels ok. Continental offerings were stale and coffee was gone by 8:00. We had a coffee pot with cups but no coffee in the room. The lounge looked good but the gal at the counter said beverage selection was very slim and we'd have to wait until she checked the next guest to help us so we declined.
Oh, the pool was clean and a bit busy early in the morning but looked inviting. The laundry room was also clean.
All in all if you're in need of a shower and good nights sleep this is the place to go. If you want frills and even a lil fancy or collect shampoo/hotel soaps this isn't your spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 120 spacious recently remodeled rooms. We have many amenities for all our mutual guests to enjoy. We are close to all major activities for the summer and winter. Our front desk associates are happy to help all our guests while staying with us and in South Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 South Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Casino Area Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Quality Inn And Suites Casino Area
- Quality Inn Area
- Quality Inn Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Quality Inn