“An amazing relaxing experience”
Review of BioSpirit Day Spa

BioSpirit Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BioSpirit provides massage, facials and body treatments that encourage your body and spirit to restore and rebuild vitality and energy. Now offering HydraFacials. Medical grade facial treatments.
Reviewed 19 January 2018

My partner and I booked a couples massage and were able to get in on the same day as booking! The staff are friendly, and the massages were so relaxing. We also got to use the complementary eucalyptus steam room before our massage, which was nice. Definitely worth a visit if you're staying in South Lake Tahoe.

All reviews
"tahoe"
in 21 reviews
"massaged"

Reviewed 28 December 2017

First off, the Owner Theresa is such a sweet loving person with a truly beautiful aura. Her staff mirrors her kind and loving personality and true definition of hospitable. The facility is very nicely decorated with lots of goodies for sale of interest. You begin your massage with a steam room which is phenomenal. You are not hurried along and unlike other spas I have attended, this one is nurturing. You come to BioSpirit to heal! Loraine and KoKo both have performed stunning work on me and both have their unique ability to carefully tailor their conversations both in context and duration. I will only have treatments at BioSpirit Day Spa. The prices are more than fair and you just cant do better than this spa!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

My mom and I had a great experience here. They were able to fit us in a day in advance. I recommend that you show up early enough to use their wet steam room because it is wonderful. Great experience and a better value than the casino spas!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Very reasonable priced (especially compared to spas inside casino) and did a couples massage for same price that we would have paid individually. Toby Sagara and Jennifer Ross were excellent!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2017

My husband and I each had a 90 warm river rock massage at BioSpirit Day Spa and agreed that we each had one of the most pleasant massages we'd ever experienced! Jennifer was my husband's massage therapist and Lyndsay was mine. My husband can be picky, but he really relaxed and enjoyed Jennifer's work. Lindsay was able to pinpoint an area in my back that gives me trouble, which I especially appreciated! We both plan to return to BioSpirit.