“Great place, recommend over casino spas ”
Review of BioSpirit Day Spa

BioSpirit Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BioSpirit provides massage, facials and body treatments that encourage your body and spirit to restore and rebuild vitality and energy. Now offering HydraFacials. Medical grade facial treatments.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Very reasonable priced (especially compared to spas inside casino) and did a couples massage for same price that we would have paid individually. Toby Sagara and Jennifer Ross were excellent!

All reviews
"tahoe"
in 21 reviews
"massaged"

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My husband and I each had a 90 warm river rock massage at BioSpirit Day Spa and agreed that we each had one of the most pleasant massages we'd ever experienced! Jennifer was my husband's massage therapist and Lyndsay was mine. My husband can be picky, but he really relaxed and enjoyed Jennifer's work. Lindsay was able to pinpoint an area in my back that gives me trouble, which I especially appreciated! We both plan to return to BioSpirit.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place a few times now. Today I had a full body scrub, an hour massage and a foot half an hour treatment.
Let me say: AMAZING. All of it. The place is great, staff is great . Wet sauna is great.
For first timers: do not stress. Sometimes the unknown may put you off to just try it. Do not let that happen! They guide you through all the process... just go and put yourself in their hands. They will take care of the rest.
Now. About Jennifer. Amazing is not a big enough word for her. "Out of this world" might be closer. She is sweet, extremely profesional, has a voice that just soothes you and will make you want to stay there with her forever.
Thank you guys for an amazing morning!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

In Tahoe for a few days wanted/needed to get a great massage. Found a new favorite. Had a wonderful experience. Theresa was incredibly welcoming. Enjoyed a steam before my 3 hour Tahoe Body Renewal Treatment. Coco did a great job. Great venue for a girls day out or if you are just on your own.