“Will make thus a new regular stop when in Tahoe”
Review of BioSpirit Day Spa

BioSpirit Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BioSpirit provides massage, facials and body treatments that encourage your body and spirit to restore and rebuild vitality and energy. Now offering HydraFacials. Medical grade facial treatments.
Reviewed 11 June 2017

In Tahoe for a few days wanted/needed to get a great massage. Found a new favorite. Had a wonderful experience. Theresa was incredibly welcoming. Enjoyed a steam before my 3 hour Tahoe Body Renewal Treatment. Coco did a great job. Great venue for a girls day out or if you are just on your own.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"massaged"
"toby"

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I brought my 15 year old son in 2015 for his 1st facial. We also did a steam. Theresa is very health minded and knowledgeable.
I returned with a friend this visit. We came in for a steam and bought some amazing products.
We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I booked a massage here with Loren after being referred. I was pretty impressed by the facility and they amenities! You are given time to relax and enjoy the sitting room then given time in a steam room with shower amenities before your massage which is incredible! I was very relaxed in the privacy of the steam room. Loren did very very good work at relieving the months of stress and tension and is an exceptional therapist. I would recommend her over and over. I also got the opportunity to meet Teresa the owner who is such a beautiful spirit. I loved getting to chat with the staff and very much felt like I was at home. I will always come back and this is now my Resorts #1 referral.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My deep tissue massage was excellent.Toby Sagara was an wonderful masseuse? He was professional and knew how to work on my problem shoulder so well. The staff are wonderful as well. Excellent Spa Services!