“Best Massage EVER!”
Review of BioSpirit Day Spa

BioSpirit Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BioSpirit provides massage, facials and body treatments that encourage your body and spirit to restore and rebuild vitality and energy. Now offering HydraFacials. Medical grade facial treatments.
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I booked a massage here with Loren after being referred. I was pretty impressed by the facility and they amenities! You are given time to relax and enjoy the sitting room then given time in a steam room with shower amenities before your massage which is incredible! I was very relaxed in the privacy of the steam room. Loren did very very good work at relieving the months of stress and tension and is an exceptional therapist. I would recommend her over and over. I also got the opportunity to meet Teresa the owner who is such a beautiful spirit. I loved getting to chat with the staff and very much felt like I was at home. I will always come back and this is now my Resorts #1 referral.

Date of experience: May 2017
in 21 reviews
"massaged"
"toby"

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My deep tissue massage was excellent.Toby Sagara was an wonderful masseuse? He was professional and knew how to work on my problem shoulder so well. The staff are wonderful as well. Excellent Spa Services!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous experience! We were greeted and provided hot tea before our treatments. Massage with Lauren was one of the best I have ever had. Facial with Trish was awesome - she is so knowledgeable! I will be back every time I visit Tahoe!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2017

My daughter and I enjoyed a body scrub and massage after a day's skiing. Brilliant way to unwind at the end of the day. The treatments were excellent, but just be aware that you need to book in advance to avoid disappointment as this place gets booked up.

Date of experience: December 2016
inTahoe68, Owner at BioSpirit Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you Gilberts!! It was such a pleasure to meet you. Yes, we do book up, especially on bad weather days but we do try to accommodate without overbooking! Hope to see you on your next trip;) Best, Teresa