Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$301
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$181
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$319
  • Pool
Best Western Station House Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$160
US$234
Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$322
  • Pool
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$145
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$156
Stardust Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$171
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$382
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My family stayed to be able to make it to work as there was no where else open & I found a crack pipe in the bible in the dresser & white powder behind the night stand, when I took it to the front desk she said oh well people are crazy & did nothing to fix the powder in the room or even say sorry for not cleaning & removing that from the room before we got there. I took my 4 year old daughter out of there imediately. The bathroom door was broken and the key kept getting stuck in the door.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Paid for the room upon arrival and went to the room. Absolutely the most disgusting room I've ever seen. Carpets look like an axe murder took place. We went to the manager and said we would not under any circumstance stay at this motel. They charged us for 1/2 the nightly rate ($20) and refunded the rest. I'd rather sleep on a park bench then stay here.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Wife and I picked this place during the StreetVibrations Event in Reno, despite the bad reviews and the relatively high price ( $61/nte). Boy, what a mistake!
The GOOD: It's close to Stateline casinos, food and shopping, in-room fridge.
The BAD: Lobby looks dirty, smells bad and is unfurnished except for the front desk. The owner (Asian lady) wears pyjamas even in the daytime. Shady characters on premises. First room, hair on the bed sheets. After we complaint, we got another room. Here, we discover dirty towels, dirty floor and worst of all, BLOOD stain on the bed sheet. This was total unacceptable! Called Expedia, and fortunately got our money refunded. Relocated to the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino the same night. Not sure, why BJ Inn is still in business. This was by far the worst hotel experience in our book. BJ Inn ought to be shut down by the health department.

One piece of advice, DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE. Where there is blood, there may be needles.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We got to the property -- I checked out 3 rooms - all stunk like smoke - broken toilets, and broken sink fixtures, ratty bed coverings, dismal & run down -- no towels or toilet paper, the front desk lady said she would "provide those items upon request", no soap in the baths - -I could go on and on
This place is so run down and dirty --- RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AWAY from this property! And NO -- we did not stay here -- we left after inspecting the rooms , my wife said "no way am I staying in this arm pit of a hell hole"

Room Tip: Do not even consider staying in this dump under any circumstances
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I'm told normally their rooms go for $79 - when we called them on labor day weekend, they told us it would be $179, but when we checked-in, they jacked-up the price to $279.

The room was tiny, the linens were dirty, and some of the lights in the room were not working. It's a really run-down place, and not even worth $79.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends