See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Pictures will prove how disgusting thiins place is. Filthy, shower curtain hard as a rock and moldy. Lamp shade all broken. Door not safe so put chair under it. Key hard to open door. Terrible place. Bad

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I would NEVER recommend this play and will never stay here again! Horrible, dirty, old and beds sucked! Dump! No screen on our window! Lookin out our bathroom window looked like someone dumped a bunch of garbage! Our bed was horribly uncomfortable fan in bathroom was uncovered had exposed wires and didn't even work! Everything was dirty from the blinds to the capers! Bathroom didn't even have a decent shower head! I could go on and on! This place needs a total makeover and some actual staff for Christ sake!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My spposedly non-smoking room stank of smoke. Bad road noise. Toilet cistern ran constantly. Trash in the parking lot. Barefoot woman wandering about in the parking lot. Neighbours having fun - thin walls.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I were very excited to go to lake tahoe. it was our frist time ever going. We found a really nice cheap hotel Beverly lounge and booked it the night before. Around 3pm the next day i called to tell the front desk that we been in traffic and if it's okay that if we are 1 1/2 late and also what kind of activites is around the hotel at night. Before we even asked the second question the man on the phone was so rude and screamed at me and clicked the phone. Ive never expirence that kind of customer service EVER i even cried and he ruined my moment going to lake tahoe. I called back to speak with the manager and then it shows he was the manager and said i dont care ill cancel your reservation right now. So now me and my family didnt know where else we can stay. Luckly there was alot of places... this was the worst of the worst expierence everrrr!!! And i hope they do something about this!!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Yasmin A
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

... we ever had, poor management, no friendly word.
We had no heating and the manager told me, I can have one but I must get it myself.
Absolutely cold, not worth a penny.
I now, get out of this cold place so fast as I can.
I am wondering if I get my cash back fast.
Greetings from not satisfied German customers.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple