“Our First Group Adventure”
other travellers have booked this property
Next to a beautiful river and many hiking trails Lake Tahoe Golf Course (18 holes) is just in front of the house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Next to a beautiful river and many hiking trails
Lake Tahoe Golf Course (18 holes) is just in front of the house
2600sqft, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 6 car parking, 9 beds, etc
3 brand new bathrooms with granite counter tops
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
lisal6917
“Our First Group Adventure”
Reviewed 26 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

We had booked this cabin back in May for a total of 10 people (Although only 9 of us actually made it). We were very amazed how spacious some of the rooms were! Very comfortable! The cabin definitely had a Rustic and contemporary feel. It was situated in a very convenient location. Our stay was not long enough for us to explore the surrounding area, but were able to see the golf course not far from us. Overall the Cabin was very accommodating, and the owners were very attentive to our needs before the trip.. We will definitely make another trip to South Tahoe again and look forward to another stay here.

Aljoe L
“Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

First impression of the home is great! Owners responded to any messages I sent before the actual stay. Although I had a great nights stay my group and I were inconvenienced by the refrigerator not working. I decided to give the Owner a call but no answer so I left a message. Even after the stay I still have not received a response. Would’ve loved to give a better rating but I guess business is business...one and done, on to the next.

Management Response
17 Jul 2018
Dear guest, I really don’t know you called us until I see this review here. I am so sorry for this! You probably called my husband Andy, he was in business trip at Asian this June. He usually travels oversea a lot! I hope you had called me instead. I respond to all our guests’ calls/text messages right away. That’s why you got immediate responses for all the messages you sent before except this one! I am the one in charge of our vacation house rentals. I always provide my cell phone number/email to our guests. Also, the refrigerator is working! The refrigerator is about 1 year new, and bought from Costco. When people put lot of room temperature/warm food inside a complete empty refrigerator, refrigerator usually takes awhile to cool everything down. It’s just the way how refrigerator works. We always want to provide a comfortable pleasant stay for all our guests! Sorry for any inconvenience happened during your stay!
Cindy F
“Very nice home.”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We were in So. Lake Tahoe to attend a walk in honor of a grand niece.
This home met our needs perfect. We had 8 family members and plenty of room. The bedding and linens were high quality, and mattresses very comfortable. We enjoyed the open feeling of the living area, with comfortable furniture. We would recommend this home .

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

John W
“The perfect setting!”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented this fantastic house for our quick Holiday trip up to South Lake Tahoe. It was close to all the surrounding tourist sites which made this selection even better. The interior of the house is incredible and made us all feel very warm and at home. More than enough space for 3 families to share and have their own privacy as well. The children enjoyed the foosball table very much as the we parents enjoyed the very large table for great conversation with the gas fireplace glowing. I just wish our stay could have last longer. The reservation process was straight forward and the communication with the owners was first class. We hope this property is available again for this summer as we will for sure repeat with this home. We can't thank the owners enough for a perfect pre-Holiday trip!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing