Review Highlights
F*ng buenisimo!!!

Best trip of my life. Crew is awesome. Elena, Haizel, Alexis and Nali....thanks for everything. I... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
jos_guillermof2018
via mobile
F***ing bueno!!

421izzyc

All reviews captain david amazing trip f ing san blas top notch once in a lifetime always felt safe best experiences of my life boat trip few days lobster party nali crew volleyball elena board
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020

One of my best experiences I’ve ever had! The captain was amazing and always ensured that everyone was having a good time. Food was insane and there was plenty of it. People I met were absolutely great, as a solo traveller I couldn’t have asked for more. Islands also absolutely beautiful. Would 100% recommend!!

Reviewed 11 March 2020

The best time of my life, would’ve happily stayed on the boat and do round two!! Great captain and crew to sail with and met some of the greatest people ever! Also seen some beautiful paradise islands!! I hope to return again one day and experience it again, thank you again for an amazing time

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Trip and people legendary. I’m Fellini good for every sec of this trip. It’s a thing impossibile to forget

Reviewed 5 March 2020

Sailing with the amazing David, Natalie and Steph was one of the best parts of my travels. These guys were so much fun and we always felt safe in their capable hands!
Natalie’s cooking was delicious, Highlight for David was him taking us wake surfing and Steph was like a mermaid showing us the oceans treasures. We met a few other groups on the islands who weren’t having quite the experience we were, so make sure you ask about the different boats blue sailing offers but I Cannot recommend these guys enough.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 27 February 2020

This was such a great experience! Would never expect it to be this good. Would highly recommend Gitano Del Mar and the captain David. So happy i did this trip, it’s a once in a lifetime thing.
Thank you!!