Review Highlights
F*ng buenisimo!!!

Best trip of my life. Crew is awesome. Elena, Haizel, Alexis and Nali....thanks for everything. I... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
jos_guillermof2018
via mobile
Best week ever! - Colombia to Panama

honestly one of the best experiences of my life. Spent the first day at sea for the transit but... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2020
JoeJonHall
via mobile

All reviews captain david amazing trip f ing san blas top notch once in a lifetime always felt safe best experiences of my life boat trip few days lobster party nali crew volleyball elena board
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020

The best time of my life, would’ve happily stayed on the boat and do round two!! Great captain and crew to sail with and met some of the greatest people ever! Also seen some beautiful paradise islands!! I hope to return again one day and experience it again, thank you again for an amazing time

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Trip and people legendary. I’m Fellini good for every sec of this trip. It’s a thing impossibile to forget

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Sailing with the amazing David, Natalie and Steph was one of the best parts of my travels. These guys were so much fun and we always felt safe in their capable hands!
Natalie’s cooking was delicious, Highlight for David was him taking us wake surfing and Steph was like a mermaid showing us the oceans treasures. We met a few other groups on the islands who weren’t having quite the experience we were, so make sure you ask about the different boats blue sailing offers but I Cannot recommend these guys enough.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 27 February 2020

This was such a great experience! Would never expect it to be this good. Would highly recommend Gitano Del Mar and the captain David. So happy i did this trip, it’s a once in a lifetime thing.
Thank you!!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020

I could not have asked for a better trip. I was traveling for 8 months and this sale boat trip one of the highlights of my entire trip. The absolutely amazing crew was what really made this trip above and beyond. David, Stephanie, and Stephanie were all the nicest and most accommodating crew. Not to mention, they were extremely fun too with good vibes! Besides that, the snorkeling, BBQ'n, beach volleyball, chillin in the sun, island hopping was amazing. What more can you ask for!

Date of experience: October 2019