Review Highlights
F*ng buenisimo!!!

Best trip of my life. Crew is awesome. Elena, Haizel, Alexis and Nali....thanks for everything. I... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
jos_guillermof2018
via mobile
Best week ever! - Colombia to Panama

honestly one of the best experiences of my life. Spent the first day at sea for the transit but... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2020
JoeJonHall
via mobile
โ€‚โ€‚
All reviews captain david el gitano amazing trip party boat f ing san blas drinking games top notch once in a lifetime always felt safe great captain best experiences of my life boat trip few days amazing days lobster nali
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2019

This trip was awesome! We had an amazing time on the islands and during the sailtrip. The crew was very friendly and taking care of everyone. The cook did her best to make a variety to of meals according to everyones diet and preferences. The captain and his first mate also made sure we were never bored and organized some volleyball tournaments, wakeboarding- and snorkelingtrips and fun drinking games for those who were interested. I would definately recommand this company if you're looking for a good time.

1  Thank EmmaN2199
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Really awesome trip and worth every penny. Captain David and the crew were great! David knew all the right spots to stop at that avoided the crowds and the islands were very picturesque. We were lucky with the weather and had a great group. Highly recommend

1  Thank Georgia D
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

Sailing 6 days with Gitano del Mar was the best decision on my trip. Sailing with the captain David was really fun, Marlene was the best cook and crew member Olivier was the best! I made new friends during this trip with whom I travelled afterwards. Can definitely recommend El Gitano del Mar!

1  Thank LarissaKoper
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

Well what can I say, we were lucky enough to sail with Jesus Christ and his noble disciples - who now go by the alias of David, Oliver, Marlene and Tomas. Possibly the greatest voyage since Johnny depp sailed the black pearl to outrun the Flying Dutchman. All aspects of this sail were 10/10, and I have seen my fair share of sails since arriving in New Zealand from England in the late 1800s.
You will not regret sailing aboard El Gitano Del Mar, you will have the possibility to eat enough delicious food to explode a ravenous elephant.
Si muchas gracias por favor amigo si, sinco estrellas si

1  Thank JoshKronfeld
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

I never had an experience like this. You become like a little family on the boat. Living the gipsy life. David was an amazing captain with a lot of humor and knows what heโ€™s talking about. Marlene was the greatest cook we could have. Every day a different meal and it was all so good!! The islands were so beautiful and you can snorkel between all the fish and we saw a very big stingray. Many dolphins on the long part sailing in open sea. I can recommend this to everyone!

1  Thank suusverleijsdonk