eDreams
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I was here for about a week and this place is remote and in a village so expect rural life. The place was clean and had beautiful surroundings. The price was affordable and the food and drink excellent.
Locals are not too bad for village life and I could get some "Marley" which was important for me. Overall, I would recommend.The wifi is not excellent but I had 4G and I do not pay to roam so I banged it...and her.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Darksideforever
BarboraMihalechova, Manažér at Park Hotel na Baracke, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Dear guest, thank you for writing your rewiew. Thank you for your comments and hope see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I stayed in the hotel for a relax during an autumn weekend. The hotel was quite empty during that time because it was out of the season. From outside the hotel looks a bit scrubby, maybe because of weather. Inside it offers spacious rooms. It is a balneal hotel and there was very warm in all rooms. The room was really spacious with several wardrobes, a comfortable king bed with a small and old TV, simple furnished but practical bathroom. There were singes of wearing.
There is free WiFi in the rooms.
Breakfast&Dinners: The breakfast and dinner were served in relative small room (the tables are closed), the quality of food was nice.
Pool: The hotel has an area for balneal procedures, a pool, saunas, everything on good level.
Staff: Mixed feelings, because some people were very nice, some restrained and there was also a very unpleasant waiter
Conclusion: I rated the hotel as average with 3 stars, it offers nothing special (I would expect something more for a 4-star hotel), but there wasn't any critical shortage I could reproach – so an average.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BarboraMihalechova, Manažér at Park Hotel na Baracke, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Dear guest, thank you for taking time to write your comments. We are small spa hotel in beautifull natural surroundings, and we hope you had enjoyed relax in our wellness centre during bleak autumn. We are avare of some gaps in our equipment and we hardly work on better performance of our services. During your next visit you should assure yourself.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

I would not rate the hotel 4 stars.. The rooms are little outdated, also the wellness area was rather too small. But the personnel was really nice, good cuisine (size of the meal was not enough for male colleagues). Outside of the hotel is really nice - cosy terrace to drink coffee.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Martina C
Reviewed 31 August 2015

This is a lovely hotel, not quite on Swan Lake as I'd seen advertised in pictures and certainly not 4star but lovely nonetheless. The hotel staff are very friendly and efficient, the rooms are ok, though not luxurious, and the rooms at the back are stiflingly airless in the hot weather. The hotel did put fans in the rooms but they really need to install air-con. The breakfast is not 4 star and could provide more fresh fruit options. We did try evening meals here and found them to be really hearty and good value for money. I can highly recommend the foot massage which was a treat in the hot weather and the spa treatments offered good value.

Room tip: Avoid the airless rooms in the upper floors at the back of the hotel. Book rooms with a view of the sun loungers which have bigger windows.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chicpascher2012
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

I had very high expectations for this hotel.Not only because I've decided to get there one day 6years ago when I saw the beautiful location of it by walking by through the nice park,but mostly because this hotel is proudly claiming 4*...Mistake!!!..Right at the check-in i realized that it will not be what i was hoping for.Old furniture (not a nice retro;),rather a second hand very used one),discusting carpets with old dirt on the flurs and in the rooms,mini TV set from 1980;)bathroom would also need some deeper renovation,don't expect king size bed with luxurious matrace,but a low 2 coucheslike smashed together and it even had little wheels,so if you wanted to have a tight moment with your loved one(and i mean here to be closer to one another,not the intimate moments;),forget it on this bed,as soon as you'd move,your bed 'half' would be moving right with you..and so you could end up being even more far away from your hubby than ever-not romantic at all;)...the wellness area..hmm,not sure about the 'designer's 'intention nor the taste of his/her..the pool area was not very happily organized,resting chairs were too close to the pool,so if there would be a group of children being crazy in the watter,then believe me,you'd not be resting on those chairs dry for a long time..the pool itself was small,so maybe with 4swimmers you'd not be enjoying the swimming much.but ok,we were lucky and there were no big groups of kids,nor many swimmers during our stay,so i enjoyed myself in the pool trying not to focus on the design around me..now the most sad part..food-eventhough the restaurant had a nice ambiente (there were little details bothering me such as dirt on the furniture),the evening menu was a disaster..in 21st century and in 4* hotel you'd be expecting fresh,modern,home made,sexy looking,with focus on detail meal on the plate...well,unfortunately opposite was true.school dining like from 1986.....in overall don't believe the 4*..i do not recommend this hotel at all and eventhough the staff was nice,it had more downsides for me to persuade me to come back ever..

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mobile105820