Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2015

I was staying during 2 weeks in Slovakia in different hotels but this one I like the best. Hard to tell what is the main and why I like it so much but really I like it very very much. Old fasion style makes you feel like in antient times, very ok food, fantastic nature, good service. I really want to visit it again and again.

Room tip: It seems all rooms are Ok.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ogeras
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I have booked a romantic weekend in hotel Most Slavy. I was nicely surprised and enjoyed the most relaxing weekend of my life. Staff is very friendly and kindly fulfilled our wishes. Spa area is nice as well. I was offered a chocolate massage which was awesome. Food was lovely and the whole atmosphere let me forgot about daily stress. We did take several spa treatments in surrounded spa houses and it was just great. Nice afternoon walk through colorful park and coffee with cake as complimentary in hotel cafeteria made our day.
I can only recommend hotel Most Slavy to those, who are looking for a nice traditional hotel with friendly staff and good services.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank eiramk
Reviewed 17 October 2014

I have stayed in this hotel with very nice old fashioned atmosphere for 2 nights. There is nothing wrong with this hotel. Room was clean, large, with comfortable bed. Breakfast was very good with nice choice. Staff could be more energetic, I realy like a night receptionist (Mr. Jan - I think).

Room tip: Location of this hotel in a spa town Trencianske Teplice is very quite and calm and in the nature between the hills - nice place to switch off.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2014 via mobile

This hotel offers average accomodation with no wifi in the room. The location is very nice, just next to Kursalon concert hall. Nice thing about the hotel are the name tags of famous actresses (Sophia Loren, Belmondo, etc) on the bridge in front of the hotel, these celebrities visited the famous art film festival and the nametag installation personally.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RobyGlobal
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

We held our wedding reception at this hotel, the staff were very accommodating and the hotel offered superb value for money with regards to the wedding.

The rooms were nice, clean and nicely decorated, the price is what you would expect for a European hotel, around €75 a night, good value for a double. The cafe and bar area are decorated nicely and the hotel architecture has lifted the whole area, it is a beautiful building.

In terms of location it is central in Trencianske teplice, about 20 foot steps away from the park.

Overall a nice hotel that provided us with a fantastic wedding venue, thank you.

Date of stay: October 2012