All reviews bami goreng studio apartment min drive from the airport welcome drink in town great view no elevator staff were super friendly peaceful stay free shuttle into town the hotel is clean provided free nice balcony small fee hot water taxi service noodles
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

WORST SERVICES EVER ! VERY VERY LONG.
THE LOCAL MANAGER DON’T KNOW HOW TO MANAGE AND YELL ON THEIR CLIENT BADLY WHEN IT’S THEIR FAULT.

The local hotel manager is very agressive and scream on their client. Never saw it before.

You need to ask many timeS for a service and they don’t do your request until you need to insist for it again and again.

I need to put information to the invoice, the staff don’t understand so ask the local hotel manager. She comes with a very aggressive way saying that she understands and asks me to sit down but finally she did it completely wrong. So she needs to do it again and I need to wait very long time while we have a flight to catch.
Finally she yell very loudly, just because their staff don’t do the services and she does not even know how to answer to me properly after many times asking.

You won’t have the late check out. And if you want to ask for quicker services, it’s your fault and they don’t even care to help.

So they provide services and they are King. And you are client but you need to wait and be yelled on during your vacation.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank dmyn
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We enjoyed 2 nights here recently and really enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming. We arrived just on sunset and the view was amazing and were offered delicious welcome drinks which we enjoyed on our balcony. I think theyhad about 9 rooms, some which were upstairs and 3 on the same level as the entrance and restaurant. All shared the same fabulous view.
After a few days on a boat it was lovely to arrive in a beautiful, cool, clean room with hot water and lovely fresh linen on the bed. We had a few problems with mosquitoes in our room but they gave us a can of spray and we burnt a coil outside and that fixed the problem.
We stayed for dinner and had the indonesian dishes, nasi and mie goreng which were delicious. Beer was cold and juices fresh.
Noticied the small touches like fresh flowers on the tables, clothes rack dryer, adeqate storage and toiletires, room safe and stickers on the toilet paper, etc that added class.
Beakfast was lovely sitting out on the balcony and coffee was good. My fried eggs were a little underdone for me- gooey whites . Wifi was good.
Yes it is a couple of kms from town, but that is a benefit as it was lovely and quiet away from the chaos of Labuan Bajo town. They offered free return transfers to town several times a day and willing to go for a small fee outside those times. Same for the airport.
I left an item in the room and the lovely Mareeta rushed it down to me at the airport. Very grateful ... thank you

Room Tip: All rooms have views and balconies
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a family of three. We had one of the top apartment style rooms, which was spacious and stylish. Wall to wall sliding doors offered a wonderful panoramic view of the bay, and a large balcony with plentiful giant bean bag chairs was a treat. The small kitchenette worked well, beds were comfortable, the room cool and cleaned daily. The staff were friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle bus down the the main strip offered, as the hotel is up past the airport away from the town. This at times
Free, at on demand for a small price. As a result it is quiet and enjoys an unbroken view of the sea. The restaurant serves breakfast and a basic menu of pasta type dishes, which are generous. The water pressure in the shower wasn’t great, I don’t know if there were supply issues, or it was related to the building work. Steep steps up to the hotel to warn those who may find this challenging.
The hotel has a truly outstanding view, and the room was wonderful, the staff great. My only issue was that there was building work going on directly above us which was very loud and started at 6.30. On diving days we were up and gone by then, but on others it was a shame, and I noticed how lovely and peaceful it was the Sunday we left. Hopefully future guests will enjoy this tranquility everyday once this work is finished.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

It seems like the hotel fixed a few problems mentioned in the other reviews.

At our stay the water was always warm, the internet was really fast and there were no issues with electricity. Now there is also a shuttle to the town (and airport) for free. The only „problem“ still existing is the low water pressure, but it’s not that bad as a few reviews described it.

The reasons why should stay at this hotel are: Really stunning view, perfectly clean rooms and bathrooms and the friendly staff with partly good English. The rooms also have a nice interior.

For me the only problem was the food. They try to cook western food (Pasta, Lasagne, etc.), but it‘s not that good for western people. I have to admit, that there are also the two indonesian „classics“ Nasi and Bami Goreng, which I haven’t tried, but no typical dish from the region or fish, which I would expect at the seaside. But yeah, because of the shuttle to town that should not be a reason not to stay there, which I would recommend to everyone who is visiting Labuan Bajo.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We are a family of 4 so we booked 2 rooms for 3 days. From Bali our flight were canceled so we came one day later (be aware that many flights here are canceled or delayed). The staff at the place told us that they had talked to Booking.com and that they had agereed to give us the money back for that one night. Such good service!

The view is something out of this world. Its so perfect and you can spend days just looking at the water and the sundown.
Is the water slow and do the aircon struggle - yes, but for us, the view and the service was so good that they should have 5 stars.
Its far from town, but also far from the noise and the buzz in there.

A special thanks to the 3 sweet ladies in the reception. They were alle very nice and did all they could too help us out, even when we had to cut our trip to Komodo short because of a very sick child and they only had one room.

Room Tip: We stayed in 3 rooms and they were all good
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family