All reviews suite room unique design wooden touch wooden building billiard table beautiful view from the room reception staff are sea view middle of town nice room comfortable place to stay yummy food restaurant upstairs bit smelly amazing sunset the air conditioning restaurants and bars
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We are choosing this hotel base on the reviews and our budget, and its prove not disappoint us
The rooms design, cleanest, services are one of the best we experience, but the entrance is not representing the services and the quality of the hotel
We have a good experiences here and highly recommended to our friends and colleagues
Thank you again for the hospitality, but please renovate the entrance

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kartika R, Front Office Manager at Eco Tree O`tel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Afghan P,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! Regarding the entrance, since it's the first building of Tree Top Restaurant before we renovated, we will think how to improve the entrance. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Thank you for your visit.

Kartika R

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at eco tree o'tel for just a night, and wished I had a couple more nights at this cute and clean place. The room was very comfortable and the staff were helpful and friendly..especially Korry and Edward at the front desk. The restaurant was good too, beautiful views and really yummy food.. except they can improve in the time taken to prepare and serve the dishes ordered.

Can't wait to stay at this gem again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kartika R, Front Office Manager at Eco Tree O`tel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear BlooSkye

Kartika R

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I choose the hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews, I choose three different places to stay in Labuan Bajo, the others are Sylvia Resort and Le Pirate.
I booked 2 rooms and they gave us room 1 and 2 at the very bottom of the hotel. We stays only 1 night on 19 June 2018.

# the pro's
The room interior was nice with wooden touch on the floor and solid furniture.
the space was plenty for moving around, the bed and linen was clean.

# the con's
The bed was very squeaky.
wooden floor feels dirty, the bathroom where I stayed has air hole placed to the neighbour and low enough if someone wanna to peep.
in the morning the neighbour's voice was clear and loud comes from that air hole. Tree top Cafe where we take breakfast was very dirty, the bottles from night before was still there, I have to clean the table myself, the chair too, full of ants, the floor also dirty.
The breakfast was very so so, even my kids ordered western breakfast only received 2 slice of bread without omelete and the coffee, you have to taste it your self, it salty.

I hope you can serve better in the future, I really disappointed for what we experienced.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Erik7111
Kartika R, Front Office Manager at Eco Tree O`tel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Erik7111

Thank you for sharing your comments as your valuable feedback is essential in our continuous efforts to improve our service standards and facilities. We are disappointed to hear that your recent stay was not up to expectations and would like to extend our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience might be caused.

We are also sorry for the shortfalls in service that you experienced and would like to ensure you that we will continue to conduct the necessary training to ensure that our guests receive the positive and memorable hotel experiences that we are committed to deliver.

We appreciate your time in sharing these comments and hope you will give us a chance to recover your impression of the hotel.

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

1. The bed is so squeaky
2. BAD SERVERS.. we ordered breakfast in the cafe. The menu showed I could get sausages, egg, and bread. But all Ive got only two breads.
The cafe was SO DIRTY even though VISITORS ARE FEW
#disappointed :)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Vanessa A

Thank you for sharing your comments as your valuable feedback is essential in our countinuous efforts to improve our service standards. We are disappointed to hear that your recent stay was not up to expections and would like to extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience thet might be caused.

We do really sorry to hear about your breakfast experience were less than satisfactory, We will certainly work hard to continue to improve the standards for the breakfast.

Once again, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience you experience during your stay, we sincerly hope you will give us another opportunity to recover your impression of Eco Tree O'tel.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We selected the property based of a picture of nice room with the sea view. Reality punched me therefore in the face as my room had no view at all, see pictures. So my first steps led to the reception, where nice lady agreed that it is awful, but as they were sold out, could not help. Ok, as it was prepaid already, I had to stay. Fortunately we have been outside most of the time.
Room on the ground floor near reception was noisy - guests passing by, guests near billiard, chickens, motorbikes, we heard everything. Plus the bed squeezed loudly with every our move.
Bathroom had a nice furniture and modern toilet. It was difficult accessible - sink located behind door and also the light switch... architect failed a lot here.
Air conditioning ok.
No real wardrobe, only few shelves. Not much space in the room.
Moldy walls, wet smell in the room.
Clean towels, good points for that :)
restaurant on the roof offers beautiful views and a good selection of food.
Breakfast is included in price, is nothing special though, you get only one drink for breakfast - black tea or coffee. No juice.
Located on a main street leading to harbor is a convenient location.
In general my expectations were much higher, as it was not cheap at all.

Room tip: room 9 was like staying in a cellar
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple