All reviews no lift new managers free wifi two bedroom apartment bbq area pool area garage playground esplanade park views dishwasher laundry
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Clean, spacious and well maintained apartments which includes a laundry and dishwasher and secure individual garage.
The esplanade is quite busy, however the bedrooms are at the rear of the building and we didnt hear the road noise. Lovely sea breezes to keep you cool. There is a pool which we didn't use due to being winter and a bbq area which you can see from the bedrooms.
Its just across from a park which has plenty of shade, a playground and a small jetty - perfect for a spot of fishing.
Great location, it's just a short walk to cafes, takeaways and small grocer, though not too far from shopping centres.
We found that it was a handy area to see the many local attractions. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Suellen M
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Definitely recommend this place. Clean and tidy. The apartment was a good layout with modern appliances. Has foxtel too.

Beautiful beach across the road. Shops just a walk down the street. Playground over the road.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Fairseas, Manager at Fairseas Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Thanks so much! Lovely having you stay. Thanks for leaving the place so tidy. Looking forward to you coming back next time.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Ive been staying at Fairseas now on and off for the past 3 years. Lauren and David are always willing to help out in any way possible. The accommodation is always clean and well presented. Nothing is ever too much of a problem. Its great to stay here and treated as if your one of the family. There is always time for a chat and a nice cold drink at the end of the day.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016

I don't even know where to begin with this review our experience with that disgraceful. It began before we even arrived when I booked through booking.com taking advantage of their 'special rate' for a two night stay. The following day I was contacted by Booking.Com who asked me if I wanted to cancel my booking or pay extra as the Apartment had made a mistake with their pricing. I advised this was not acceptable and I would be continuing with the confirmed booking already made. Booking.Com told me they would get back to me shortly. I heard nothing more back from Booking.Com. The day before we were due to stay at the Apartment we were contacted by them and asked when we were checking in. I stated between 5pm and 6pm. We arrived at 5.30pm and had to wait outside with our luggage for 10 minutes before David, whom I presume was one of the property's managers answered the door and proceeded to tell us he didn't know we were coming and that he had been up working since 4am and it was really inconvenient. The fact he was in his work high visibility clothes and bare feet smelling of liquor did not impress me at all. We checked in and stayed the first night. The following night after returning from dinner we entered the apartment to find an absolutely feral smell of raw sewerage. I tried for the next hour to contact Davd, Lauren or any of the emergency numbers listed, all from the stairwell as I could not enter the apartment the stench was so bad. I spoke with Marnie from unit 12 who also came down and agreed that the apartment smelt of sewerage. Eventually after approximately an hour I received a call from David who when I explained the situation and said we needed to move apartments or we needed to find somewhere else to stay proceeded to tell me he didn't really care as he needed to get up for work in an hour. I was absolutely disgusted at this response, a paying guest with an apartment smelling of sewerage and he couldn't be bothered as he needed to get up for work in an hour. This is completely unacceptable behaviour from a property manager to a paying guest. We packed and left the apartment and had to find new accommodation at 9.30pm at night. I finally received a text message from David AGREEING that the apartment did have a problem. Since then, I have messaged Lauren who initially appeared helpful but has now suggested that I was rude and apparently had two bottles of wine on the counter. What on earth has that got to do with the problem at hand and who suggested I even drank them or when. How unprofessional is that response implying that I was rude when David's response was that he didn't care that our apartment smelt of raw sewerage and by default accusing me of being drunk. A TOTALLY DISGRACEFUL EXPERIENCE!!! and Booking.Com should be investigating this matter properly so no other poor customer is subjected to such treatment.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Lynette C
Fairseas, Manager at Fairseas Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Wow longest response we have ever seen. For other people reading we do take this seriously.
Yes there was a mix up with booking.com. Why we suggest you always book direct with any accommodation place you ever stay at. As great as the world of technology is, there is faults with it as well. There is nothing like calling and speaking directly to a person who runs the complex you are staying at who can guide you best on options for you.
As for Lauren seeming to be helpful, then seeming to be not helpful or that you were rude yourself. You failed to mention that she was infact in hospital at the time. Constant unnecessary messages where not appreciated or necessary. It appears this has slipped your mind after two bottles of wine by whom ever consumed them that suddenly a refund was requested. All we can say is look at our reviews below and we would be here all day responding to the above.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Once again a big thanks to Lauren the resident manager. We have stayed several times over several years (2A 3C) and once again the apartment cleanliness, finish, facilities and grounds were of a very high standard. Lauren is always extremely helpful. We love staying at Fairseas and will be back again "next time".

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Thanks soo much love to have you back