“Not bad”

Add it.
Pappar Delles Italian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 21 Restaurants in Golden Beach
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The meal was quite OK and luckily I took my own drink, as the drinks menu was limited (1 Corona in the fridge) Only one other table of four and we were able to say hello to Roxanne who happened to ring one of them and was put on speaker for their conversation. Definitely not an Italian chef or restaurant though.

2  Thank GJHURST

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Mediocre food - ended up having to pull a long hair from my mouth. Called straight away to let them know and find out what action they would take to resolve this. I was told it would be a refund they would be happy to do. I advised them I would be getting rid of it as I had no desire to eat it after that and was told that was okay and would be called back in less than half an hour. Almost an hour passes so I call back. I speak to someone else who was very apprehensive about my refund because she didn't believe me. She became very condescending and rude, laughing after not allowing the refund and hanging up. Will not order from again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 May 2017

VERY over priced for not so nice stuff .
Started iffy when we asked waitress if she was Italian, she didn't look it , not that matters , BUT she informed us she was . Half way through meal a small kid came out with a Sikh turban on . That doesn't worry me , but why lie .
I had veal scallopini fungi. $27.50 absolute crap . She who must be obeyed had stuffed mushrooms , which she loved .
This next comment can only be understood by we older ones . When I was a kid my parents bought an FJ which they covered the seats with hard plastic . That's what the tables were covered with here , over nice linen table cloth I might add . Turning your plate around was a herculean task .
Restaurant next door was packed , we were the only ones at this place , plus one take away .
DEFINITELY no return .

1  Thank doyouwantmyreview
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Great family restaurant
BYO wine
Quick service
Fresh food
Generous portions
Veal scallopini funghi was delicious

1  Thank KylieLinforth
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Great selection of pasta & pizza's, good location and reasonable prices. The shop decor needs a little upgrading but this is a cosmetic issue only.
We ordered a pan o vino supreme, family (we were quite hungry) and it seemed to take longer than expected to cook. The chef then came out with our family pizza and an extra regular one as well. She explained they had left the anchovies off the family so made us a free regular to make up for the mistake Both pizza's were very, very nice Great thin crust so well cooked, great & generous topping with quality ingredients.
We will be back to try some of their other fare.

3  Thank Roger V