“Good food”

Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Fingal Bay
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relaxed beachside cafe serving modern breakfast and lunch.Fully licensed and B.Y.O. Situated within the Fingal Beach Surf Life Saving Club. Our menu focuses on healthy wholesome food with a particular focus on G.F meals.
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Food was great, I highly recommend the Mexican pulled pork tacos, I’d go back just for that. The service could have been better, we waited too long for our drinks whereas the cafe was not particularly busy and there were enough staff working.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Really good cafe - every dish we ordered was delicious and creatively presented.
Very pleasant service & pleasant sunny location
Good value
They certainly have a great love in running this cafe

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Had lunch today and it was fantastic , beautiful salmon with pearl couscous and my partner had a really yummy beef and noodle salad ,so delicious!!! The service here always makes you feel special and Bell and the girls are always smiling.
I come here every week for coffee and cake with my ageing mother and she loves it , the coffee is the best in the bay so is the breakfast. Do your self a favour if you haven't been here in a while and you won't be disappointed. Can't say how impressed I am with my lunch.

1  Thank Heather j
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I had not been to this cafe for a couple of years and decided to pop in with friends for a late lunch. They actually had stopped taking food orders but were so accommodating that they still let us order lunch. The staff are lovely and very pleasant. We had a salad bowl with quinoa, avocado, chicken nibbles etc. It came out so beautifully presented it was a shame you had to eat it! It looked like a dish served at a resort in Bali! It was fresh and scrumptious. We were so delighted with what we had we came back for coffee which was great, then we came back for breakfast the next day and were again delighted with our pea & haloumi fritters on a corn salsa! I think this cafe is exceptional from the staff to the food experience!

1  Thank Banjon
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely food, friendly staff and a lovely environment, the menu is a little too limited, a really great place to go with friends for lunch or just for morning tea. One of my favourites.