Where do I start with this one? Firstly it looks nothing like the pictures. They must have been taken about 20 years ago. It's dangerous. There are sockets that aren't screwed into the walls properly, a nail sticking up from the floor in the kitchen and a horrible smell of damp. But the worst thing is the owner who calls himself Don. He is weird. He let himself in with a key without knocking and there was just something creepy about him. I'd say to women in particular - don't stay here. I didn't feel safe. I think this listing should be removed from TripAdvisor and from anywhere else.