“A nice change”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Elviria
Price range: US$19 - US$39
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a restaurant serving wholesome cuisine. You can expect the best of service which is always with a smile.
Reviewed 7 September 2016

A beautiful outside seating area with lots of colour and great lighting. We received a warm welcome by the Owner and were seated quickly. An interesting concept menu charging basically by the course at a flat rate.....except fillet steak. This had a supplement. My chicken liver pate was tasty but I would have preferred toast rather than brittle crisps. The salmon with mousse was, according to my wife, a little too rich and creamy for her taste. My fillet steak was well cooked as ordered but a few extra chunky chips would have been nice. We both agreed that the broccoli was a little gritty. My wife loved the crumble which came with three extras...ice cream, cream and custard. Good efficient service and we had a great night.

SloanesBistro, Owner at Sloanes Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

That's great you had a good night and thank you so much for writing us a review.
If you visit another time please just ask me for anything you'd like to change or to have extra of, it's really not a problem. We just want you to enjoy your time with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Went on our last night of holiday with sister & brother in law to celebrate our anniversary. Lovely greeting from the hostess, (our relatives have been before) and shown to our reserved table. Very nice decor with twinkly lights and beautiful white table linen. Really nice cocktails & not a massive range of choice but all the better for it. Everything we chose was presented & tasted delicious. - 3 courses 30Euros ish & compared to other places we have tried locally Sloanes was definitely a couple of steps up!
Well worth a visit!

1  Thank chuckibum

Thank you very much for your lovely words. It makes us very happy knowing that you enjoyed it

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit to Sloanes having visited last year with my mother (who is a huge fan) & my sister.

I was eager to introduce my husband to it on this trip to the Costa Del Sol & it didn't disappoint.

The food was excellent value with a reasonably priced menu for one, two or three courses & it was excellent quality.

On this occasion I didn't feel spoilt for choice in terms of what I fancied for my main on the night but I wasn't disappointed with the choice, as every course was delicious - particularly the rhubarb & strawberry crumble!

The portion sizes are generous, the food good quality & nice presentation.

The atmosphere is relaxing & cosy, would suit all manner of occasions whether you're there for a romantic meal, a family dinner or a night out with friends.

The singer was a pleasant accompaniment to the evening & the staff were all very friendly & attentive.

My husband enjoyed it too & we will most definitely be back.

Thank you for having us!

Thank you so much for a lovely review. I'm happy your family all enjoyed it.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Went here purely from reviews and the menu, we were super impressed the food service and setting were perfect - so much so we booked again for tonight to take our sister. The pate was out of this world!

Thank you very much for coming to us and we're so happy you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Another great evening with Nicola and Co. Tonight's special duck was outstanding as expected. This is by far the best restaurant in the area. Thank you once again for a great evening.

Thank you so much.