All reviews indoor pool washing machine large balcony self catering well equipped gym fantastic facilities free shuttle bed apartment lisbon area great balcony conference facilities family holiday relaxing hotel full kitchen public transport the hotel's restaurant excellent hotel
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Very comfortable and clean accommodations. Quiet so had a good night's sleep every night. Beautiful view of the estuary. Hotel staff were always friendly, helpful and couldn't do enough to make you comfortable. The Restaurant served very good food at reasonable prices. Excellent breakfast with wide variety, including cooked and continental choices. The bar also had snack foods available. There is a 24h shop also. And plenty of private parking. We will definitely stay again when visiting Lisbon. Can't praise the hotel enough!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2018

To start with this Hotel proved to be way better than I thought it would be.
My first impression was a little apprehensive as the foyer of the hotel is plain and basic and a little tired. My doubts soon faded as I checked in which was simple and straight forward. Our room on the 4th floor overlooking the pool was better than I was expecting and fantastically clean. With a lovely comfortable bed. Breakfast was suburb, omelettes cooked to order and plenty of other choice.
The pool and other facilities are great, spotlessly clean and well cared for, but in some areas again a little tired, but nothing to be concerned about. All the staff were excellent, from the people on the desk, who were very helpful to the room cleaning ladies who were always cheerful. Nothing was too much trouble. I would like to give a special Thank You to all the Bar Staff and Dining Hall Staff, who always made us feel very welcome and looked after us and the children.
I highly recommend this Hotel.
MY ONE AND ONLY negative point regarding the hotel is its location. It is a little out of the way. If you have a car, there is no problem, if you are happy to use the public transport, no problem.
Absolutely nothing else to be negative about.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Just back from a fantastic weekend away in Lisbon with a large group of friends.

We arrived at Solplay Apartments early on Friday morning and reception informed us that although check in wasn't until 3pm they were doing all they could to prepare our apartments in advance of this.

We got some swimwear out of our bags and headed for the pool.

There is a great swim up bar there run by the lovely Tania who always had a smile and did everything to make our stay a great one.

They regularly have a DJ who sets up by the pool and plays some good tunes through the day.

As this hotel is about 20mins taxi ride from the centre of Lisbon we spent most of our time there and only ventured into the city at night time.

We had booked the two bedroom apartments which were very large and spotlessly clean, in fact the whole complex was very well kept.

We had asked if they would put on a BBQ for our group on the Saturday evening which they said would not be a problem.

It cost 20 euro per person for some of the nicest grilled meats I've tasted along with rice, potatoes and veg.

The manager of the hotel was a nice gentleman and also very accomodating to our needs and requests.

Personally I couldn't fault this hotel from the cleanliness, good facilities, nice food and super friendly staff I would definitely go back if visiting Lisbon again.

Thanks again Solplay....Liam

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Big room like a suite with a kitchen. Big dining room and large separate bedroom.
The two swimming pools are perfect. Good restaurant, nice bar and very good breakfast.
I recommend this place although it is quite far from the center of Lisboa. But in another hand this hotel is close to the sea and has a big free car-park.

Room Tip: the last floor is a good tip
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Thank you for a wonderful stay. Gorgeous view, large balcony, clean room, huge bed with soft linen and pillows. Delicious breakfast. Lisbon is 15 minutes by taxi or 20 minutes by bus. We will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple