“My husband can't wait to go back!”
Review of Kuroneko Ramen

Kuroneko Ramen
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I decided to try Kuroneko Ramen after reading all of the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. We arrived for lunch and the place was quite busy, but we were able to find a couple of seats at the serving area. The wait time for our food was half an hour. We tried the tempura cheddar for an entrée, which was absolutely amazing! For mains we had the ramen (of course). I had their signature ramen, which wasn't really to my taste, but was nice enough. My husband had the chicken and prawn ramen which he adored and has not stopped talking about since. I had Japanese lemonade with my meal and it was delicious. The meals were filling and we left content. I know the next time we are in The Shire where we will be headed to first!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I don't know where I ate in Sutherland before this cosy ramen bar opened! Twice in two weeks I've lunched here and had great food and friendly service. Noodle soups are enormous & packed with flavour. The tempura prawns are the best I've had anywhere in the world - including Tokyo. This place only uses Australian prawns & you can absolutely taste the difference. Japanese beer on tap is an added bonus. Staff are friendly and service is prompt. It gets absolutely packed, even mid-week lunch, so arrive early.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This place has become quite a favourite. Ramen is a beautiful winter dish. They have the best tempura, and the beef salad is amazing - so tender.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Food was absolutely amazing, the kids loved the cheese puffs! Every dish tasted great. The staff very friendly.My only negative comment is that it's not a cozy restaurant the air conditioner was so cold that we quickly ate so we cold leave to get warm!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Outstanding Ramen and the Goyza is up there with what you will get in Japan.
Little Gem of a restaurant!!