All reviews other guests white bay beach low key every meal main building night life paddle boards fruits and vegetables orchard andrea island caribbean paradise lunch beaches vernon beauty
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Guana Island is an amazing getaway tucked in the Caribbean with breath taking views, cozy rooms, friendly/accommodating staff and delicious food. The experience was as though you are a very important guest staying at an exclusive resort. Our time was spent exploring the hiking trails, kayaking in the sea, reading and lounging on the private beach and sipping cocktails from our terrace at sunset. Visiting the Orchard is a must. We took a tour of the Orchard and tasted fresh fruits and vegetables picked straight from the trees. The chef and the orchardist compliment each other with their farm to table concept. Every meal tasted fresh and amazing. I left the island feeling relaxed and well rested. Guana Island is truly a hidden treasure.

2  Thank mcgijenn
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We live in Tortola but my husband wanted to surprise me in my birthday for a 2 night weekend. We arrived to the island and we had a wonderful welcome from Andrea and all the staff . Everyone is very polite and smily. Andra gave us a tour and teach us about the history of the place. The staff placed a crib in the room for my 1 year old baby who is only crawling. The room was very safe for baby and fresh with windows open and air running in june. Also we decided to go out for a hike and one of the staff members Cirilla babysit my son. She was the sweetest and the best person with him. I would go back and ask her again to babysit anytime because we trusted her easy. We also visit the Orchard and Vernard is an expert on giving the tour and teaching us about the trees, fruits, herbs, and doing compost. Such a rich taste in what they have in the orchard 80% of the food they cook in the kitchen is from the Orchard. The kitchen and the food was super tasty and healthy.
I want my husband to celebrate me every birthday here.I love this place :-)

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Marlo936
Reviewed 3 June 2016

This is a beautiful place. The island is spacious. The room are luxurious and well-kept. The beach is pristine. The food carefully prepared and plentiful. The very gracious staff is friendly and lacks the attitude sometimes seen at 5-start resorts.

1  Thank Ed-G2828
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Guana island is complete paradise. The staff is incredibly sweet and accommodating. The food is amazing. You don't have to worry about a thing while you're here. There's a beautiful orchard near the main beach, great hiking, beach bar, massages, what more could you ask for? Our ocean view cottage was perfect, no A/C needed because you get an amazing breeze. I only wish we could stay longer! Can't wait to come back soon!

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016

The island is a special and magical place. The staff is exceedingly accommodating and take care of every request graciously. The food is extraordinary, with much of the fruits and vegetables coming directly from the on-island orchard (a must tour when you visit). You won't ever forget your stay here for all the wonderful moments and experiences.