“Outstanding Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We took our parents here for their birthday meal and we were treated like royalty. We had the vegetarian set menu and thought it was great they let us change one of the dishes to suit our tastes. The food was mouth watering and so plentiful we had to take a doggy bag home :-)
Take your own alcohol policy is great as we took our favourite prosecco to toast the birthdays!!
Great laid back, and chilled vibes and the staff are wonderful. We shall be back very soon.

bluesapphirecuisine, Manager at Blue Sapphire, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Thank you C S for choosing our Restaurant to celebrate your parents Birthday meal.You know what they say "customer is King/Queen",I'm over the moon you were treated as such and enjoyed your food.Our staff are always willing to please and to make the evening worth your effort.It's music to my ears that you will be back soon! we look forward to your next visit.Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My mrs and i eat here the other week and after reading the reviews we was very exited to try as we have been to Thailand and tried many Thai restaurants and both love the food. The green curry was very tastey and the staff were very friendly, how ever we both felt it lacked something in the staters department it was very standard.

The bill came to just shy of £50 and considering we had no alcohol (due to not having a licence to sell it) we thought between 2 of us was quite expensive for such a small off the track restaurant.
It was nice enough and we wasnt disappointed, however we wont be returning.

Thank you Dave for trying us out and for leaving a review.Im glad you liked our Green curry and thought the staff were friendly.However I wish your meal had been perfect and we had more information as to why the starters were standard.We always listen to feedback and aim to improve from the comments customers like yourself make.
Our pricing for a three course meal for two can start from £35 depending on the choice of dishes.There is a lot of variety to chose from if you don't like some of the dishes.I hope you will visit again to sample more of our food.Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Lots of friends have told me to visit this place and I'm glad I did. The service was great, the food was lovely and the weekday lunch menu that we had was less than £7 for two courses. You can't beat that!
Will definitely be returning soon.

bluesapphirecuisine, Manager at Blue Sapphire, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Thank you for the review Estoycomiendo.Im delighted your friends told you about us and that you liked the food and service.Our Lunch menu at £4:95 (main including rice) and £6.95 (including starter) is definitely hard to beat.Its a good way to sample some of our dishes without putting holes in your pocket.Thanks again for the review,see you soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Outside you would walk past!!! But don't the place is awesome lovely decor inside cosy service is very good the owner is a very nice lady you have to bring your own alcohol but they serve soft drinks. Now the food it's fab hot and fresh and tasty never have I had steamed rice like that. Had the set meal b I think all sorts fish beef etc a little hot for me but I mentioned it to her and she said we can adjust the spices next time. Prices are not that cheap but £50 for two without drinks I'd pay it again for the quality of the food outstanding.

bluesapphirecuisine, Manager at Blue Sapphire, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Looks are certainly deceiving in our case.Im glad you liked the decor and food Natalie.We certainly can adjust the level of chilli you want in your dish,even taking out all the chilli if you wish.Our bring your own Alcohol Only policy means you can save pennies which helps in the final bill.Thank you for the review we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant just gets better and better! Had a great meal tonight. I don't think it possible to get a bad meal in here. Food is amazing as are the staff. Best restaurant around and would highly recommend.

Lovely jubbly Paul,over the moon with the review.We always aim to improve in all we do,the food and service.Im glad you think we getting better and you had a great meal.We shall continue to provide you with more of the same.Thanks for the review,see you soon.