“Great food”
Review of The Chester Arms

The Chester Arms
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chester Arms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Chicheley
Price range: US$5 - US$37
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Village pub and restaurant. Freshly cooked food and good selection of beers, ales and wines. Available also for private & corporate lunches & dinners. Open every day Mon-Thu 12.00pm till 23.00pm Fri-Sat 12.00pm till midnight, Sunday 12.00pm till 23.00pm.
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Fantastic food. Really enjoyed the evening. Some of us had vegan dishes - the cauliflower starter was particularly good. My chicken burger was excellent with a great choice of toppings. You must try the black cherry crumble. Good friendly service and excellent entertainment by a singer/guitarist.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

After all the fab reviews and lots of talk about the food at Chester Arms I could not wait to go there! So bank holiday Monday we booked a table for outside dining ... it was all a kerfuffle really! The woman taking my reservation seemed confused then on arrival we were told we could not have the table as it was reserved and they had my name wrong. We ordered food and in my opinion it was Harvester standard and bistro prices. I would say it was all distinctively average. Would I go back? Sadly no. It over promises.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

we wanted a working lunch
only ordered baguettes and ceasar salad etc
Just right
Rees who served us was attentive and adhered to all our different requests he deserves bonus this week !
Its middle of the road but top end of that scale

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We called in here on way to Chicheley Hall and were made very welcome. Comfortable cosy pub, food available but on this occasion we did not eat so cannot comment. Outside seating available. On a busy road so you may want to sit in the rear garden for a more peaceful experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Sat outside for with my family on a sunny Saturday morning for a vegan / vegetarian breakfast.
Knew it would be good at my husband had been here Monday and wanted us all to try it.
Everything was excellent.