Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
CheapTicketsUS$109
1,227 results
All reviews honeymoon suite wedding venue from start to finish lovely hotel function room would highly recommend this hotel food was lovely night stay great night waiting staff checking out steam room following morning member of staff glasgow airport tribute night sandra
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Wedding was a big success - food good - gardens and grounds beautiful.
A few thoughts though - - -

- for a bride who was ultra nervous it was not possible to acqire a bottle of prosecco at the bar, where we were told it is not yet 12.30 therefore against the law. She was in the bridal SUITE!!!
-3 bridesmaids' and bridal flowers on a table, and when asked for vases the answer was sorry no - we don't do vases???? OK, then three glasses NO sorry health and safety, we would then need to throw the glasses away!!! OK then, three plastic cups?......... No answer no response - was just ignored.
Not nice..... Lynnhurst

Trip type: Travelled with family
lynnhurstjohnstone, Manager at The Lynnhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Good morning Gerino. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am very happy to see the day overall was a great success and you enjoyed your meal and the beautiful gardens at The Lynnhurst. I am extremely disappointed to read your comments in regards to the bottle of prosecco not provided and the vases or glasses not being provided for the wedding party flowers. This is something I will certainly be investigating further with the team and will be addressed accordingly and all I can do is sincerely apologize in regards to these issues raised.

We take feedback extremely serious here at The Lynnhurst Hotel and as stated above this will be investigated and discussed to ensure these issues do not re-occur for future guests and I certainly do hope this does not refrain you from visiting the Lynnhurst Hotel in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel grounds and building look nice. However the room we were given was on the 3rd floor with no elevator. It’s fun taking up 50 pound suitcases up several flights of stairs to get to your room and find that the windows were all closed up and the room is humid and hot and the window only opens a crack and there is no fan or air conditioning like advertised. I called to ask for something to cool off the room. The attendant said she would find a fan and bring up. She never did. Further all night long the other guests treated the hotel like a night club and were shouting, running, smoking and drinking all over the hallways. An attendant did go and ask guests to be quiet at one point. But they did not stay quiet. And the hotel staff never followed up on it again. Beds and pillows are extremely uncomfortable. Parking is terrible. Location is okay. It’s a pretty good distance from airport and city. I would likely not stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
lynnhurstjohnstone, Manager at The Lynnhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Good Evening christym208. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am disappointed to see that the service provided was not up to our usual standard and your points will be addressed with the management team to ensure no issues like this re-occur for future guests. Thank you very much once again for taking the time to leave us your review and we do hope to welcome you back to The Lynnhurst Hotel in the near future! thank you.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Overall the room was nice. I was a bit disappointed in a few things.
1. Being a very hot few days I found it strange that the heating was on and there was no way to adjust temp from room, so had to call reception.
2. There was no lift. Being registered disabled, I struggled with the stairs.
3. For a room costing £150 I was surprised to see some electrical wiring being held together with black insulating tape.
Maybe petty but there was also chips in the cups provided in the room.
4. Breakfast was a little disappointing, although there was hot food available, there was no option to have specific food cooked.
It was a case of eat what was there.

Overall, I'd say for the money, I was a bit disappointed. I've stayed in a lot better hotels for half the price.
Staff were very very nice though and would give top marks to them.

Room tip: Far too hot. Wiring on show held together with tape.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lynnhurstjohnstone, Manager at The Lynnhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Good Morning richy1471. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback!

I am disappointed to see some aspects of your stay were not up to standard and I will certainly be investigating your points further to ensure these issues do not re-occur in the future. Thank you very much for your kind words about the team and this will be fed back to them which they will greatly appreciate.

We hope to welcome you back to The Lynnhurst Hotel in the near future! Thank you.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Al fresco dining if the weather is good. Evening entertainment in the bar and really friendly and attentive staff. On site parking is a bonus.

Rooms to die for(we had the Cashmere honeymoon suite with sunken bath and steam room for only £175)

You might wonder what you have booked when navigating your way to the hotel but once you arrive you will be impressed by the mix of modern and classic architecture and the delightful gardens.

Not much to do nearby but why leave the hotel?

If you are looking for a night away in a small individual hotel with great staff and great value then book the Lynnhurst.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good morning Twinklepaws. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such fantastic feedback! I am so happy to see you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and your kind words will be passed onto the team who will greatly appreciate this.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We liked our room in the old building, although a loft room, it was spacious and comfortable. The staff were lovely and very helpful. A cleaner thoughtfully carried my wife's case up the staircase to our room. We had a nice meal in the restaurant at night.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lynnhurstjohnstone, Manager at The Lynnhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Good Evening Spoli939998,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Lynnhurst hotel. We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.