- nice garden and building,
- little pool,
- spacious room,
- good beds,
- performance and storytelling of Zorro
- steep way to get at the reception,
- decoration of the room is basic,
- curtains don't darken the room
- we had a room at the street side. Church bells at 6 a.m.
- make sure you have enough time to get your breakfast (we had to wait more than 20 minutes - breakfast is à la carte. Important if you have to catch the Copper Canyon train)
- not a lot to see in the little town. Just good enough for an overnight stop for the Copper Canyon train.
- Free Wifi