“Great atmosphere, service and food”
Review of Barzaari

Barzaari
Ranked #8 of 147 Restaurants in Marrickville
Reviewed 31 October 2018

An overall outstanding experience. We were there on a deal-1 bite, 1 starter, 1 main, 1 side, 1 dessert and 2 glasses of wine to share...… and we were full!!!! the place is cozy and friendly. The chef and his assistant (open Kitchen) looked professional and were enjoying themselves. The manager and 2 waitresses were the only other staff in sight and worked in harmony with the chefs. The food was delicious and timed perfectly. The food is Lebanese style, fresh and interesting. Only 1 vegetarian and 1 fish main but they were interesting. The fish was outstanding.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Not being a huge fan of Mediterranean food I was sceptical whether I’d enjoy my food, but boy was I very pleasantly surprised! Absolutely faultless! Service was very good too, attentive but not pushy. There was a certain time we had to be out but that may have been because we had rung up for a booking at last minute. We did sharing plates which was great as we had a try of everything.... definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I went there for the first time last night for a birthday dinner with my girlfriends. Wow what a feast! Initially we were going to do a set menu but then we realised we wanted to try so many more things so we ordered all dishes ourselves and had a really great variety of meat, fish, salad and dips. The wine was also incredible and we had really great service. Would 100% go back there again and again!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The food was Great! The company and ambience was wonderful and enjoyable. Varied and Excellent wines on the wine list.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Have been here twice of recent times and Barzaari did not fail to exceed my expectations both times. I love this place. The food is sensational homely type food.
One of my favourites