“Great Gourmet foods...”

Chargrill ChickenVille
Ranked #73 of 130 Restaurants in Marrickville
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Description: We serve chargrill/portuguese chicken, roasted veggie,baked pumpkin,roast chat potatoes, roast dinners, chicken combo deals, burgers combo deal, salads, casseroles/curries with choice of brown/rosemerry rice. Our famous roast dinners and peri-peri burger is always good to water your mouth.
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Nice Food as always...new food concept in traditional way which u cannt find in marrickville Town. Highly recommend to all ....food lovers....

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I had ordered the chicken and cheese burger meal, and requested for no onion and no tomato. Unfortunately my burger had both of these which is upsetting, as I cannot eat them. I wasn't able to eat the burger, but the chips tasted delicious. If this burger didn't have the onion and tomato I would have rated my experience 4/5

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I only tried the fries, but they were so tasty. They reminded me of of how McDonald fries used to taste. They were thin, crispy and nicely salted. The chicken looks good, but didn't try any on this occasion. The service is always fantastic.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Little upset, just ordered food from here. Got a burger... usually cant go wrong... wayyyy too much bap was like a loaf of bread.

Also ordered a chicken burger for a muslim friend... didnt mention it had bacon on it! They didnt like the surprise...