We booked 3 days at Park Resorts, Camber Sands through our friends and The Sun offer. Unfortunately our friends could not go and so we were left with the decision to go ahead without them or cut our losses and do something else. Having read the reviews on this place we were absolutely dreading it. It sounded horrible but the good weather forecast persuaded us to go. I am so glad that we did. We booked bronze accommodation and we got one of the bungalow/chalets on site. It was fantastic. Clean with heaters in the bedrooms and living room, clean bed linen, large green space for the children to play in outside, well equipped kitchen, small flat screen tv. What more could you expect for such a cheap deal? The only down side was that there was a bit of an ant problem in the kitchen but they only appeared if we left food out. No problems once the surface was kept clean and tidy and things were kept closed or in containers etc.. It is so close to a beatuiful sandy beach that we spent most of our time there as the weather was so good. It would even be great for collecting shells with the children if the weather was warm but rainy. There is a little childrens' play area just outside the boathouse restaurant/bar where the the children loved to play. Basic but it is all about the children isn't it and ours were happy which meant that we were relaxed and happy. Our children (aged 6 and 4) loved the singing and entertainment. I can see how the short break would not have been so great if the weather was bad so I guess we were lucky. It is not the place for you if you are going for action packed entertainment 24/7 but for a short family break it was great. Probably not such a great place if you have teenagers though as there is nothing much for them to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts United Kingdom