The touring park is tiny and situated next to the road and the beach which was perfect for the dog. The beach that is! Everyone was really friendly.
Negative - touring park is far from the main complex and the shop. Another downside, I was sited next to the tennis courts which was fun for me and the kids until someone kicked a football at my Caravan and broke the roof window - luckily the dad offered to play for it.
The pool and complex itself is fab. We were there for Halloween. Kids played crazy golf.
There’s loads for the kids to do. We were lucky with the weather.
There’s a fab spa room, just £16 per hour and you have the sauna and jacuzzi for yourself and 5 friends (over 16s). We snuck in a bottle of prosecco! Ssshhhh!
Great complex and would love to visit again but I had a sneaky peak at prices and looks like £50 per night. If so, I won’t be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts United Kingdom