We have just returned from camber sands and have to say were pleasantly surprised. Accomodation was excellent we stayed in a gold plus new model static caravan. The park itself was spotlessly clean , swimming pools were excellent, entertainment for children was also excellent my daughter loved the sparky crew. The location was excellent as well close to rye which is a beautiful old english town with a castle well worth a visit also battle is not far about 30 mins drive from the park and hastings town centre about the same. Opposite the park you have the beautiful beach with sand dunes. Overall it was excellent nothing to complain about will definatley be trying another park soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts United Kingdom