After reading the reviews i was very worried what we would find ! We arrived early so that i could speak to reception about my concerns as i had my 4 month old son with me and wanted to make sure there was no mould and to make sure it had heating as the rep told us all silver accommodating had it but their website said it didn't ! After speaking to reception they gave us the key to the chalet we had booked K12, from the outside it looked like a shed with double glazing, when we entered i was shocked, it was newly painted, was clean and modem, 2 leather sofas small flat screen telly, table and a nice new kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath ! Yes it had heating but they were electric plug in ones, because of this we chose to upgrade to make sure that our son was kept warm and safe ! the only down side was that some of the chalets around were falling apart, no windows or roofs etc ! reception explained that these were privately owned and had been left in disrepair and that they were going through court proceedings because of this, many of the chalets on the park and in the process of being done up as you will see driving around lots of builders !!
SO we upgraded to a 1 Week old platinum caravan wow it was beautiful, private veranda with a gate and 2x table and chairs. You could open up the whole corner of the caravan ! full size fridge freezer! large shower in the bathroom. 1 twin room and a very large master suit with en-suit toilet and loads of storage and a Ottoman bed to, plenty of places to put the cases! oh yes not forgetting a tv in the bedroom made my husbands day !!!please see the pictures !
I would give it a 5/5 if there had of been a path to the caravan as we got really muddy with all the wet weather !!
The site was clean, the staff really friendly! the shop closed at 6pm had most things but was a little pricey ! we didnt go to the show bar as we had a little one with us ! the arcade was good lots of games. Outside was some play parks dotted around the huge site ! there was a massive outside area with rides, bouncy castles and a huge play park ! the pool looked nice and clean but only opened from 10-4 we didnt use the pool !
Give this park a go, make your own opinion !!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts United Kingdom