Some of the comments that I have read recently are really subjective and quite frankly unfair.
I bought my caravan earlier this year and camber is a completely new area and concept for me. I love my caravan and I am going to list what I believe is great about the park:
Very good security- and they are happy too!
The beach- is truly stunning big enough for thousands- brilliant sunsets- fantastic walks!
The entertainment centre- the bingo is great and so Is the atmosphere - they are trying hard to entertain you!
It's 90inutes away from London , close to rye and Hastings with lots of other areas to explore!
Believe me it is not as bad tbh nowhere
near what I have read- in fact I simply can't get enough of beautiful camber sands!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts United Kingdom