Having read reviews of Park Resorts Camber Sands - I was conscious that it was going to be a "love it or hate it" holiday.
First impressions of the site were poor. From the road it looked very unloved and in need of a makeover.
Having arrived - twenty minutes prior to check in we were simlpy told to go away and come back later.
We had a GOLD PLUS caravan - which was dirty and failed to live up to expectations of "luxury" described. The floors and surfaces were filthy, and way below an acceptable standard.
The range of caravans on the park is extreme - with some impressive new caravans sitting next to ones that appear unloved or worse in need of scrapping. This adds to a negative feel as you walk around.
On a positive note:
The park sits opposite a wonderful beach
Visiting entertainer Jay McGee was the highlight of our break - absolutely superb!
Overall a disappointing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts United Kingdom