my first impression was disappointment there was very little to do on the park when u consider how many people can stay and they said they were fully booked when we got there. the chip shop was rubbish and the only other place to eat was the bar/restaurant, the first night eating in there we waited 45 mins after ordering for our food not great with a 3 month old and a four year old!!! our caravan was tiny but clean. when all said and done tho we booked it as a sun 9.50 holiday if i had paid there full price i would have been even more gutted!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts United Kingdom