1,491 results
All reviews deep end lagoon villa plunge pool our honeymoon flight path heaven on earth male airport rose petals degrees restaurant water sports sunset cruise fish close to the airport chocolate cake out of this world personal butler special thanks
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Taj exotica maldives is must experience - amazing property .

From the time u land it is taken care off....Superb friendly staff - pamper u to the core...

We had premium pool villa - can say fantastic decor - superb linens - amazing bathrooms - outdoor shower - just step down to the open sea from your
room....

Special tks to - hassan at front office manager- aalif at restaurant and Mohamed our buttler .

Wud lov to visit again...

Wud lov to visit again....

Rgds/
Madiyar family

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Vishal S, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Deepak P,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to read how much you and the family enjoyed your stay with us and our team took very good care of you and exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with Hassan, Alif, Mohamed and our entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to your next visit to your home in Maldives, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another memorable and relaxing holiday.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

It is cozy resort with beautiful beaches and friendly staff. Food taste feels light but it has variety and there are some marine activities are available. In the spa, different kinds of treatment including ayurvedic and it provide yoga sessions and meditation as well. Overall, it is good destination for relaxing vacation,

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear 363suzy,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This was our third trip to the Maldives and the 2nd time at Taj Exotica. We were there last year and returned again this year and we were there for 6 nights.
From the meet and greet at the Airport to the seamless checkin at the hotel, it was just a breeze. After a 5 hour travel time from Mumbai, it a delight to have this wonderful property only a 20 minute speed boat ride away. The hotel surprised us by having a photograph of our last visit framed for us in our room and a welcome back letter. That was a lovely gesture.
We stayed in a Premium ocean villa and the rooms are spacious and well appointed with your own private swimming pool and a butler on call.

We were on half board. The breakfast at the main restaurant, 24 degrees is exhaustive and as per order. So the food arrives fresh and there is no wastage like in a regular buffet.
You can have amazing burgers, pizzas and pastas at the Pool side bar and restaurant.
The cocktails at the Equator bar are a must try and I simply loved the Rum punch that the bartender prepaid for me. Do try the Tapas.
The half board includes dinner at the 24 degree, multi cuisine restaurant. The sushis are quite good. Unfortunately, the teppanyaki bar was closed during our visit this time.
We asked the chef to cook us some Chinese food and he was happy to oblige with some great authentic dishes.
You also have the option of dining at the Deep End restaurant and you can use your food credits to dine there. The deep end is a classy place to eat with excellent seafood grills.
We also had our butler ( I apologise, but I can't recall his name ) set up a private grill in our room and it was one of the best meals on our trip.
Food can be expensive. However, for the quality and remoteness associated with the island, its fair game.

The staff is ever smiling and willing to help.

The Dive Center: Taj Exotica does not boast of a reef around their own property. Like most of the Maldives, the reefs have been bleached at most places and the hotel makes a lot of efforts in trying to restore reefs around the property. The dive center is professionally managed and you are encouraged to pick up your snorkelling kit when you check in at the hotel.
There are a few awesome Dive sites only a few minutes of boat ride away though.
I decided to complete my Advanced Open Water certification and the staff at the Dive Center really helped me achieve the same. Special Thanks to Naveen Mankar who prodded and guided me the correct way through the course. No short cuts here.
The certification can be expensive if compared to other locations across the globe but you have a peace of mind and surety that safety will be paramount at the Dive center.

Overall a great experience and just can't wait to get back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Vishal S, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear 795vivekm,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us from the moment you were greeted by our staff at the airport, the food and cocktails our restaurant and bar offers, to water activities, our staff exceeded all your expectations. I have shared your feedback with Naveen and our entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to your next visit to your home in Maldives, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The hotel is amazing. The staff tried really hard to please us and they did everything they could for us to have an memorable stay. And we did. The Portuguese girl who greeted us upon arrival was the sweatiest person ever. We stayed at a over water villa and it was one of the best experiences of our lives. I would totally recommend this hotel to other travelers, specially the ones celebrating their honeymoon. They gave us a complementary photo shoot session, special room decoration, special cake, and a photo album. It was incredible.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ana Cecilia S,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read you had the best holiday with us and our team exceeded all your expectations. I have shared your feedback with our entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband visited Taj Exotica Maldives for 3 nights at the end of May.
I was really worried about the weather because all of the travel websites said it would be raining with thunderstorms and May wasn't really the best time to go!
All I can say is don't trust the weather sites because the weather was just beautiful!
30 degrees in the day and a beautiful light breeze in the evenings, just perfect! Ok there was a little rain in the middle of the night and on one morning but it only lasted 5 minutes and dried up real quick!
As soon as you arrive at the airport the service and the staff are absolutely amazing.
We travelled by speedboat to the resort which took about 20 minutes.
When you arrive at the resort it really is breathtaking!
I never knew what heaven on earth meant until I got to Taj Exotica...
They took a photo of us and then we were taken straight to our lagoon villa.
There was fresh juice and chocolates and fruit for us in the villa.
The lagoon villa is pure luxury with a private balcony with steps that lead straight into the ocean.
The bed was so comfortable and faced the ocean. The villa has everything you could possibly need for your stay from Molton Brown toiletries, a bath which overlooks the ocean and a music sound system.
The villa also comes with your very own butler who will take care of you whilst you're there.
Our butler was Nevil and he was brilliant!
Nevil made our stay even more unforgettable by giving us 10 star treatment! He arranged a lovely birthday celebration for me in the beach tree house overlooking the ocean with balloons, champagne and a chocolate cake.
A surprise bubble bath filled with rose petals!
Chocolates in the room after dinner.
A photo shoot on the beach.
Every time we left our villa it was cleaned and kept immaculate.
The beach, the location, the restaurants and the quality of the food was the best I've ever had!
If you're planning on going to the Maldives, you have to stay here you will love it...
This was the best holiday I've had and I can't wait to go back again to Taj Exotica!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Vishal S, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Sodha1,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and our team especially Nevil took very good care of you and made your birthday celebration unforgettable. I have shared your feedback with Nevil and our entire team at the resort. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the island with fond memories.