“Lovely food”
Review of Stone Oven Bistro

Stone Oven Bistro
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Very nice pizza, coffee is fab, Ian is very interested in serving good food and it shows... Well worth a visit

1  Thank Marion D

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Got pizza there today with garlic bread, wedges and dip, gorgeous as always, have been quite a few times. The breakfasts are really nice too and they use organic meat for them.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Always pay a visit here when I call out to visit my Mum, who lives nearby. Their pizza and salads are gorgeous, and the coffee is fab!!! Staff are very friendly as well 5⭐️

1  Thank LittleOak_11
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

I have eaten in this resturant several times and have never been disappointed. I visited again this evening with family and friends and I honestly think it gets better every time, if perfection can get better. I had the chicken and bacon salad tonight and it was delishious, fresh and filling. My children love this resturant and I'm not surprised. The owner is always there and has time for everyone. While the adults were having coffee he found the kids a spot in the corner and give them colouring materials so that we could relax. There are staying to do breakfasts until 2pm in the day and the breakfast menu looks fabulous. I think I'll be popping in for Sunday Brunch and some pancakes very soon.

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Relatively new to me, but is on my way home. They are really quick, use good ingredients and don`t hold back on them either. bottom line is they do a tasty pizza. Also very reasonably priced.
Used mostly as a takeaway as they don`t sell alcohol, but do allow people to bring their own wine.

1  Thank waitsalive